AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Care to take a picture in them? :p
Just a bit of a noticeable difference.

- - - Updated - - -

are you good with excel?
I'm good enough considering I use it everyday for my current job. I usually throw out the phrase "pivot table" and that ends up being good enough :p

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: if they don't want you because of your sense of fashion - fuck them.
your skills won't improve wearing a all black suit.

if it is a office job and you don't have to interact with customers, go there wearing a onesie.
I agree that it's stupid, but when you could be getting an extra $14,000 a year, these stupid first impressions matter :p. I once met with a guy that works at a hedge fund company, a friend of a friend of my Dad. Apparently he "didn't like me" because I was dressed in a button up and suit pants instead of a suit since I was coming from my current job where the dress code is business casual.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I agree that it's stupid, but when you could be getting an extra $14,000 a year, these stupid first impressions matter :p. I once met with a guy that works at a hedge fund company, a friend of a friend of my Dad. Apparently he "didn't like me" because I was dressed in a button up and suit pants instead of a suit since I was coming from my current job where the dress code is business casual.
i know it does. and yes - it's stupid.

that friend of a friend :sergio: idiot.

like you are working for a hedge fund company, how dare you to judge people. i mean thats even worse than working for apple.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 726)