DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
This dude is rocking a fedora while sporting a jean jacket...

A fucking jean jacket
seriously the worst thing ever.

fedora though :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Took the red eye last night from DC to Mexico City. It was nice to get to my house by 830am, but man its hard to sleep on planes.
...i usually never have any problems like this, but on planes i always have
those restless legs. it's horrible and makes me wanna tear off my legs...hence i dont get much sleep either.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
It's super hard to sleep on an airplane. Especially now that I've had a taste of First Class...boy have I been spoiled now :p

Flight delayed

Once again, F commercial airline industry for taking my money
Nigga...if you only knew all the factors behind the scenes. I'm not saying it's always excusable but right now, this week, it's completely legit.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
It's super hard to sleep on an airplane. Especially now that I've had a taste of First Class...boy have I been spoiled now :p

Nigga...if you only knew all the factors behind the scenes. I'm not saying it's always excusable but right now, this week, it's completely legit.
Why this week? Holiday bump in flyers?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Took the red eye last night from DC to Mexico City. It was nice to get to my house by 830am, but man its hard to sleep on planes.
Seriously fuck the commercial flight industry. Can't wait for a startup to change the game. Ask the taxi unions how that's working out for them.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
seriously the worst thing ever.

fedora though :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

...i usually never have any problems like this, but on planes i always have
those restless legs. it‘s horrible and makes me wanna tear off my legs...hence i dont get much sleep either.
Yeah my legs are restless on flights too

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Why this week? Holiday bump in flyers?
That's one of the reasons but one of many others. These past few days there were major disruptions to flight operations in the Houston and Chicago area due to all kinds of nasty weather. This caused many flights to divert to other airports. These flights had pilots who were meant to swap airplanes and fly somewhere else. Airline companies try their best to find new or alternate crews as substitutes but there's certain federal and contractual regulations that cause limitations. These include the amount of hours a pilot can work, how soon or late the pilot can report to work, how much 'legal rest' he/she needs, etc etc. Just to give you a small example, a couple of days ago there was a flight leaving out of Houston but there were no pilots available in Houston. So 10 hours prior I had to bring in a pilot from Denver to operate it. That meant delaying a flight from Denver to Houston so that this pilot was legal to work (the delay was approx. 15 min) even though he only flew as a passenger and then the flight he was actually going to fly out of Houston was delayed 30 min. This has a domino effect on everything.

You're such a company man now
:p

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Seriously fuck the commercial flight industry. Can't wait for a startup to change the game. Ask the taxi unions how that's working out for them.
I always Uber.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah my legs are restless on flights too
Flying in airplanes is painful for me. Four hours is pretty much my limit before I become that annoying passenger that stands in the aisle in everyone's way. Biggest problem is that the seats aren't made for people my size or bigger (and I'm not even that big ).

I can't stretch my legs, can't move side to side, my head rest never works, I always have to put my carry-on under the seat in front of me cause airlines can't get the engineering right so I don't have to, so the "extra foot space" I never get.

My solution: I go to the bathroom to stretch out and relax. I'll be in there for 20 minutes with people banging on the doors and everything. But I'm like fuck ya'll this is my time.

The worst thing I've experienced is when they change you flight time or connection after you've purchased your ticket and then refuse to refund or upgrade. American does it to me every time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 445)

• Ali