Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I'm only interested in friendship with males, except when its a girl i'd definitly try to bang if i was single. Bitter few exceptions to that rule.
If i would go swimming with a girl and i was single, its because i want to fuck you.

Yeah, i'm a horrible person. But at least i'm honest about it.

You should ask your question to any male who actually bothers beeing friends with physically unattractive girls, and see what he says.

- - - Updated - - -

Cheers :beer:
No problemo i really like you honestly. That is why i posted here since I don't have a guy friend whom i can ask this in reallife

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #336,712
    You love my legs you pedo freak
    PADO freak, get it right.
    What Dru failed to tell you is that Denmark is the name of my downstairs toilet.
    So he's dropping a huge Van Helsinger in your Denmark?

Better than Volping in your wife's Maldini. Plus I heard Dru's Schweinsteiger was having problems getting an Aubameyang. So he had to take those pills to make it work better. You know, Vialli.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ßöмßäяðîëя;5122216 said:
    So he's dropping a huge Van Helsinger in your Denmark?

Better than Volping in your wife's Maldini. Plus I heard Dru's Schweinsteiger was having problems getting an Aubameyang. So he had to take those pills to make it work better. You know, Vialli.
    Exactly. And eating all that Fancy Feast during the match kind of loosens up the balloon knot, if you know what I mean.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 886)