Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Seems a bit hangovered, have been puking all day. :D

Somehow managed to stole my friend's jacket yesterday. Of course his car keys were in the pocket...long story. :D
you always make me curious. Going out is still the coolest thing to do when you are not the bob :(
a girl offered to be the bob yesterday after 4 beers :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

that was a short story, actually
found new living place?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
really. Learn something today.

But the important thing is that would you go swimming with friendzone girl? without other people?
If i would go swimming with a girl alone, its to see how her body looks, and imagine how it would be like having seks.
But i have a high libido, so my judgement is clouded

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
he doesn't know that i throw all my bikini's away because i lost weight. :D
I dont know Janna, its just odd. If the guy is into swimming i'd understand. Like he's a "redder" or a amateur swimmer. Then he'd look at it like asking a girl out to play a bit of tennis, or jogging, or cycling. Cause sport can be fun if both are interested into it.

Thing is, swimming is an odd pick if he doesnt have a prime relation towards it. Cause its relatively revealing. You can find it odd, but you are basically asking a person to strip down to glorified underwear.

Thing is. If you have no problem with doing this, just go and do it offcourse. You can consider his intentions later, because right now you have only questions, and afterwards you have several answers or things to analyse.

And if you lost weight, i seriously doubt you'd mind shopping for a bikini that suits your figure. If you like the guy, i suggest a tanga cut underpiece.

- - - Updated - - -

at least you're aware of your biases :D
I am very aware yes.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I dont know Janna, its just odd. If the guy is into swimming i'd understand. Like he's a "redder" or a amateur swimmer. Then he'd look at it like asking a girl out to play a bit of tennis, or jogging, or cycling. Cause sport can be fun if both are interested into it.

Thing is, swimming is an odd pick if he doesnt have a prime relation towards it. Cause its relatively revealing. You can find it odd, but you are basically asking a person to strip down to glorified underwear.

Thing is. If you have no problem with doing this, just go and do it offcourse. You can consider his intentions later, because right now you have only questions, and afterwards you have several answers or things to analyse.

And if you lost weight, i seriously doubt you'd mind shopping for a bikini that suits your figure. If you like the guy, i suggest a tanga cut underpiece.

- - - Updated - - -

I am very aware yes.
Thanks that Exactly what i will do. Thanks Zach

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So you wouldn't go swimming with a friendzone girl?
I'm only interested in friendship with males, except when its a girl i'd definitly try to bang if i was single. Bitter few exceptions to that rule.
If i would go swimming with a girl and i was single, its because i want to fuck you.

Yeah, i'm a horrible person. But at least i'm honest about it.

You should ask your question to any male who actually bothers beeing friends with physically unattractive girls, and see what he says.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks that Exactly what i will do. Thanks Zach
Cheers :beer:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 218)