Aug 1, 2003
Planning to get married but as the decision gets closer (he is flying to formally ask for my hand from my parents end of the month, and we plan to marry early next year) I get even more scared. It's hard because someone will always sacrifice something - if we stay in Malaysia his parents in Australia will age and he loses that time with them too, and vice versa.

Just don't want to have any regrets later on about leaving them to "move on", but I guess you cannot control these things, if they pass there's no telling how when or why.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Planning to get married but as the decision gets closer (he is flying to formally ask for my hand from my parents end of the month, and we plan to marry early next year) I get even more scared. It's hard because someone will always sacrifice something - if we stay in Malaysia his parents in Australia will age and he loses that time with them too, and vice versa.

Just don't want to have any regrets later on about leaving them to "move on", but I guess you cannot control these things, if they pass there's no telling how when or why.
married again?
you're pretty addicted to these Australian guys aren't you :p

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What a joke Mayweather has turned into. Chose Berto for what might be his last fight. Guy had lost 3 of his last 6. At the very least he should have fought one of the undefeated rising boxers like Thurman or Kell Brook... the ideal fight of course would have been Gennady Golovkin, as he has stated many times he could easily drop to 154 for the fight.

Instead, we got this joke of a fight with Mayweather hardly breaking a sweat against a scrub like Berto. Half the crowd booed the end of the fight.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I didn't watch it. Only saw the Pacman fight because all my friends were since it was so hyped. Mayweather fights have been some of the most ridiculously horrible boxing matches I've ever seen.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I watched the last few rounds. It was a snoozefest. May weather basically just danced circles around him, showed why he's so hard to hit, and did the bare minimum required to beat a boxer that inferior to him. Didn't go for a knockout, didn't try to punish Berto, nothing.

I can't remember an entertaining Mayweather fight since his return from retirement. Both the De La Hoya and Hatton fights were pretty good back in 07. But since his return from retirement he's been awful to watch.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I think you should be allowed to to "insult" Conte or anyone aslong as you don't overdo it/spam (and it's not allowed because it has been), need little freedom of expression. But to deny he is a club legend is moronic as heck, he is double legend, 13 years service as player and captain, bandiera legend for the midfield, and a huge legend as a coach for his 3 awesome years.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I think you should be allowed to to "insult" Conte or anyone aslong as you don't overdo it/spam (and it's not allowed because it has been), need little freedom of expression. But to deny he is a club legend is moronic as heck, he is double legend, 13 years service as player and captain, bandiera legend for the midfield, and a huge legend as a coach for his 3 awesome years.
:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 718)