swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm not talking about pimple faced dudes who never played the sport before. I mean someone who played in high school or recreationally and is in good shape. At that point, they'll beat the pro female soccer athletes. As far as tennis goes:

http://observer.theguardian.com/osm/story/0,,543962,00.html
So you're saying X is the 200th-ranked tennis player in the world? ;)

Look, in this country just being able to complete a 10-minute mile places you in elite company when more than two-thirds of Americans are overweight or obese:
http://time.com/3929990/americans-overweight-obese/

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Williams are no ordinary pro athletes too... They are at the top of the class, or were there.

Take a regular league pro female team and I bet an amateur male team would beat them.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
It's weird being one of the two last interns left in the company. I finished all my work on friday, so basically I have to sit here until this friday until I hand it in.

I'm taking a page from Costanza here, looking super annoyed.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Was out and about with two boys today. Fantastic weather. Standing in line outside a kiosk waiting to order some burgers while the boys ran around the place. Made small talk with this girl. Didn't even hit on her & she was like my husband & my kid are waiting for me. WTF!
Haha some are so full of themselves plus so socially awkward that they think any guy who is just casual chitchatter is trying to hit on em/flirt.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Was out and about with two boys today. Fantastic weather. Standing in line outside a kiosk waiting to order some burgers while the boys ran around the place. Made small talk with this girl. Didn't even hit on her & she was like my husband & my kid are waiting for me. WTF!
Haha some are so full of themselves plus so socially awkward that they think any guy who is just casual chitchatter is trying to hit on em/flirt.
I'm pretty sure it's because you're black. Girls are scared of the snake.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I honestly don't think that would happen :p

Only thing I see a pro woman soccer player beating me in is stamina. A high school soccer team can win over the women's NT and that says a lot about the gulf in difference between the genders when it comes to sports.
Thats what we did when we were 15-16 with our lazy/silly junior team, beat the 3rd best team in Female swedish league with big numbers, the physical difference in tempo, size and strenght (headers/struggle for balls was fairly easy), plus technique was huge (this in particular is clear cut factor), even if they were alot more organised and tactical then us. It was just an unserious friendly, but they couldnt keep up, we ran nonstop and won with 6-7 plus goals (female goalies in particular arent accostumed to the kind of shots we did). Apparently few months later they wanted rematch (few of the chicks were from our area/our seniors in school), I wasnt there, but it ended like 9-1 when they were giving their best from the get-go. At the end they said it was very valuable training to face us.

But its not just any random team of males vs them tho (likes of Marta would buttrape you lol), not that foregone conclusion, but yeah if its a decent-ok male team, the physical AND ESPECIALLY technical differences between the genders (boys who like football litterally play it as soon as they start walking, not the same with them) would be stark enough for the outcome to be unfavourable on consistent basis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 815)