Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I have a moral dilemma, I guess. If you saw someone doing something unethical at work, would you report it? I know it's the "right" thing to do, but I hate confrontation and I would also find it hard to shake the feeling that I ratted someone out. But I really can't stand this girl I work with (no one can, but at this point I think my boss just thinks it's a personality clash and nothing more) and she's pulled some ridiculously shady shit to get ahead. One of the main things is she's taking credit for sales that other people started and then she pockets the commission, to me I don't see that as being any different than stealing money out of someone's wallet.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I have a moral dilemma, I guess. If you saw someone doing something unethical at work, would you report it? I know it's the "right" thing to do, but I hate confrontation and I would also find it hard to shake the feeling that I ratted someone out. But I really can't stand this girl I work with (no one can, but at this point I think my boss just thinks it's a personality clash and nothing more) and she's pulled some ridiculously shady shit to get ahead. One of the main things is she's taking credit for sales that other people started and then she pockets the commission, to me I don't see that as being any different than stealing money out of someone's wallet.
How can you think stealing is morally wrong, if you support Inter? You should think long and hard about where you're going in your life, girl.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
So am I :D.

As for your question, personally I don't think I would tell. I'm not saying I'd never rat someone out, of course there are circumstances in which I would. But not in that case. It's a pretty personal decision though.
Even if they did it to you, you would just let it keep happening? I feel like the only two ways to deal with it are to tell and hope action is taken, or to quit and find somewhere else to work, since I have a feeling if she keeps doing it and the other stuff she is doing I will lose my cool one of these days. I'm pretty hard to make truly angry, especially on a professional level, but she manages. At the end of the day I can deal with other coworkers who act like children (and there are a few of those if you saw my earlier posts from a few weeks ago), but not one who tries to screw everyone else over for her own gain. And she is so smug about it too and acts like she's doing nothing wrong, brags about "her" sales all the time, etc.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Even if they did it to you, you would just let it keep happening? I feel like the only two ways to deal with it are to tell and hope action is taken, or to quit and find somewhere else to work, since I have a feeling if she keeps doing it and the other stuff she is doing I will lose my cool one of these days. I'm pretty hard to make truly angry, especially on a professional level, but she manages. At the end of the day I can deal with other coworkers who act like children (and there are a few of those if you saw my earlier posts from a few weeks ago), but not one who tries to screw everyone else over for her own gain. And she is so smug about it too and acts like she's doing nothing wrong, brags about "her" sales all the time, etc.
Confront her, tell her don't touch my sales. If she does then, snitch her out. Fuck that bitch.

- - - Updated - - -

However I support that woman that is irritating you. She has my approval. :tup:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If someone stole from me, I'd say: "Quit fucking stealing from me.".

But, I guess, with your background as an Inter fan you are probably a bit too weaselly for that. In all seriousness though, if they'd then continue stealing, I'd rat them out. They had their warning.

- - - Updated - - -

Confront her, tell her don't touch my sales. If she does then, snitch her out. Fuck that bitch.

- - - Updated - - -

However I support that woman that is irritating you. She has my approval. :tup:
Exactly. This shit isn't rocket science.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I forgot she also brags about having a rich boyfriend and carries around his credit card when she goes shopping so that makes it even worse since it's not like she needs the money. It's a power trip.

And yeah, like I said it's the obvious right thing to do, but again it's not in my nature to be confrontational and I would still somehow feel guilty if I got her fired. It's irrational as fuck, I know.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I forgot she also brags about having a rich boyfriend and carries around his credit card when she goes shopping so that makes it even worse since it's not like she needs the money. It's a power trip.

And yeah, like I said it's the obvious right thing to do, but again it's not in my nature to be confrontational and I would still somehow feel guilty if I got her fired. It's irrational as fuck, I know.
steal it.

- - - Updated - - -

steal her cc, steal her bf, then get her fired.

- - - Updated - - -

I have faith.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
She hot?
If not go report her :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Are you sure she's not just better at her job than you and prettier and that's why everyone likes her? I mean, as an Inter fan, you do tend to believe people lie or steal when in fact they're just better.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Are you sure she's not just better at her job than you and prettier and that's why everyone likes her? I mean, as an Inter fan, you do tend to believe people lie or steal when in fact they're just better.
:lol:

In all seriousness, if possible tell her to stop that shit, and if she doesn't, report her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 910)