Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Just report her. If you are sure of your facts abs know that she's doing wrong, then report her. Nothing else matters. Not her feelings, not your co-workers, nothing.
So I did talk to my supervisor, and I basically got the standard "I'll have a word with her". My guess is nothing will happen. I have to work with her tomorrow, it's also my 11th day in a row working with no days off (between both my jobs) so I'm already burnt out.

I probably will, but it's doomed to end badly. Like the last two.:D

Unfortunately, this chick is super boring, but she comes from a wealthy family in Mexico City so there is that.
If you think she's boring now, probably not a good idea to continue. Sounds likely you'll get tired of spending time with her, but the more you do the more likely she is to get attached.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
If you think she's boring now, probably not a good idea to continue. Sounds likely you'll get tired of spending time with her, but the more you do the more likely she is to get attached.
Yeah, that's obvious. She's a friend of good friends (it was a fixie blind date) so it's awkward to be like "I don't like your friend".

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I loved it. It was not as bad as you made it out to be.
I love it here, but shit DOES go down in some neighborhoods, not going to lie about it :D. Even today while at the gym for example, the block below it was closed off for a police investigation. Pretty sure there was a shooting since one officer was trying to dig something small out of a wall. Just have to be alert.

Glad you enjoyed yourself though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 188)