KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well, aside from having scandalous and salacious thoughts about Janelle Monae and Solange, (Thanks a lot @Osman and @Fr3sh) I'm finishing up packing for Cancun.

Oh yea, watching Real-Juve at a beach bar. It don't get no better.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Well, aside from having scandalous and salacious thoughts about Janelle Monae and Solange, (Thanks a lot @Osman and @Fr3sh) I'm finishing up packing for Cancun.

:lol:

Only way it can get better is with a crushing 0-4 victory for juventus and you gonna get mad wasted at that beach bar! :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Only way it can get better is with a crushing 0-4 victory for juventus and you gonna get mad wasted at that beach bar! :D
Well, I plan on sampling every tropical concoction they can come up with, and I'm not a drinker, but if I'm going to, I can't think of a better time and place to do so.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I plan on sampling every tropical concoction they can come up with, and I'm not a drinker, but if I'm going to, I can't think of a better time and place to do so.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Her protruding frontal lobe always scared me. Maybe I'm intimidated by women with big brains or some feminist hypothesis like that.

Enjoy Cancun! Sounds awesome. And whatever you do, avoid the treadmill at the Four Seasons, OK?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Her protruding frontal lobe always scared me. Maybe I'm intimidated by women with big brains or some feminist hypothesis like that.
Nah that's cause she's destined to me.

- - - Updated - - -

We'd have a set of triplet girls and 2 boys, 2 dogs, 1 donkey and a couple freshwater dolphins in the lake.

Aug 1, 2003
I can't bring myself to tell anyone else, not friends, not families, so I will write it here.

My boyfriend and I, after a 2.5 yr relationship had decided to call it off. I wanted marriage, he wanted the same, however is not able to meet my condition to convert to Islam. I have no strength to entertain any "religion is stupid" argument etc., but why it is important to me is not because it is what is required as a Muslim, it is my own personal choice - I was brought up as one, and would like to live in a household that shared the same values. Religions or not, I think couples need to have common, shared values, especially when it comes to raising children.

Anyway on paper he could do it but he has told me he does not think he can live up to my expectations in practice, and he is not comfortable with the idea of raising mus kids in Australia (he is Australian.) So after many rounds of discussions, we both finally grew a pair and called it off after many, many tears.

It is such a shit feeling having to break up when you both really love each other but I don't think love can sustain a marriage and these issues need to be addressed now before it bites us both in the ass in the future (well HAD a future, not anymore I guess.)

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH can't stop crying. Farken can't imagine having to start all over again. We are, were, both each other's everything.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I can't bring myself to tell anyone else, not friends, not families, so I will write it here.

My boyfriend and I, after a 2.5 yr relationship had decided to call it off. I wanted marriage, he wanted the same, however is not able to meet my condition to convert to Islam. I have no strength to entertain any "religion is stupid" argument etc., but why it is important to me is not because it is what is required as a Muslim, it is my own personal choice - I was brought up as one, and would like to live in a household that shared the same values. Religions or not, I think couples need to have common, shared values, especially when it comes to raising children.

Anyway on paper he could do it but he has told me he does not think he can live up to my expectations in practice, and he is not comfortable with the idea of raising mus kids in Australia (he is Australian.) So after many rounds of discussions, we both finally grew a pair and called it off after many, many tears.

It is such a shit feeling having to break up when you both really love each other but I don't think love can sustain a marriage and these issues need to be addressed now before it bites us both in the ass in the future (well HAD a future, not anymore I guess.)

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH can't stop crying. Farken can't imagine having to start all over again. We are, were, both each other's everything.
Quite clearly that was not the case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 693)