GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
@X

:tuttosport: I know you Boca, but this shit is immense. Love it.
San Lorenzo is the only big team that i have respect for, i will never forget how the whole gasometro cheered in the last minute of a loss to boca that could have very well meant their drop to the 2nd division, it was really magical, also they are the only team to have positive record against boca, so respek to el ciclon

heres the vid:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
San Lorenzo is the only big team that i have respect for, i will never forget how the whole gasometro cheered in the last minute of a loss to boca that could have very well meant their drop to the 2nd division, it was really magical, also they are the only team to have positive record against boca, so respek to el ciclon
:cry:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Now if there wasn't some kind of fucked up snake or giant spider hunting for humans behind every corner I would move there instantly.

I am slightly discouraged by the fact that if you google "the most poisonous/dangerous/aggressive xyz" places 1-150 are covered by things from australia
Oh, that's just Rupert Murdoch.

Okay, Cali is nice, but isn't the cost of living there cray cray?
Any place worth living for more than a few people is going to have a higher cost of living.

Best beaches in the world is a start.
I dunno about that. I've been to quite a few beaches in NSW, but none of them compared to what I saw in South Africa.

:lol: The USA's healthcare system is probably the worst in the developed world.
Probably not the worst, but it's in the muddy middle. The worst part are all the retards who think it's the best.

Do you put your shit paper in a trash can? If you do, you can't be involved in this discussion.:D
:lol2:

Straight from the veins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 680)