Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
The US more than australia in all of the above.
I said fit, not fat. Tolerable climate exists in the southern states, no thank you. I don't like basketball, baseball, NFL or hockey. And I'm no Bjerknes, but I thought the US was in a financial crisis with high unemployment, never mind getting a work visa.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I said fit, not fat. Tolerable climate exists in the southern states, no thank you. I don't like basketball, baseball, NFL or hockey. And I'm no Bjerknes, but I thought the US was in a financial crisis with high unemployment, never mind getting a work visa.
:tup:

Great cricket, racing, AFL, League/Union and football kulcha. Amazing climate in most mainland areas. The chicks are amazing. No gun toting maniacs as well :p

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
California is a southern state? US is just as good if not better than australia in futbol, as for economy :lol: ya 10 times the aussie gdp

as for the girls, :sergio:

Oct 3, 2014
Developed country with nice climate and lots of natural beauty, females are fit, great sports culture, abundance in career opportunity
Now if there wasn't some kind of fucked up snake or giant spider hunting for humans behind every corner I would move there instantly.

I am slightly discouraged by the fact that if you google "the most poisonous/dangerous/aggressive xyz" places 1-150 are covered by things from australia

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
California is a southern state? US is just as good if not better than australia in futbol, as for economy :lol: ya 10 times the aussie gdp
Okay, Cali is nice, but isn't the cost of living there cray cray? Does the GDP really matter on an individual level? Speaking off perception here, but I bet they have less poverty than the US.

I don't care how strong the NT is :p but the fan support and general culture in the US is lacking. And I really meant the active lifestyle of Aussies - the variety of activities they are involved in.

- - - Updated - - -

Now if there wasn't some kind of fucked up snake or giant spider hunting for humans behind every corner I would move there instantly.

I am slightly discouraged by the fact that if you google "the most poisonous/dangerous/aggressive xyz" places 1-150 are covered by things from australia
That's exotic and fun :p

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Okay, Cali is nice, but isn't the cost of living there cray cray? Does the GDP really matter on an individual level? Speaking off perception here, but I bet they have less poverty than the US.

I don't care how strong the NT is :p but the fan support and general culture in the US is lacking. And I really meant the active lifestyle of Aussies - the variety of activities they are involved in.

- - - Updated - - -

That's exotic and fun :p
your perception of the US is a weak and skewed one imo you need to visit more than just florida :p

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009

as for the girls, :sergio:
All in the hands of a handful who destroyed the economy for everyone else around the world.

Crime rates US vs Australia, don't get me started!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 825)