Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Airport service workers must be the dumbest fucking idiots in the world. No wonder Osman likes it, doing this job as a normal person you have got to feel like a god amongst men.

Idiot motherfucker

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Are they Pro-Bianconeri?
It's funny that I hadn't considered there being a New York-Milan thing. In the Bay Area, I've found a few interisti, romanisti, and even a partenopei, etc. But by and large you cannot go to a quasi-Italian restaurant or bar here and not run into a juventino. And typically they're old school juventini who are running the place.

Thus I've actually had bars that were recently closed who reopened and showed me their grappa collection, etc., just because of my Juve jacket when I arrived late. A Juve jacket is a great pass into the food and wine world around here. I've become good friends with a number of chefs and waiters because of it.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
It's funny that I hadn't considered there being a New York-Milan thing. In the Bay Area, I've found a few interisti, romanisti, and even a partenopei, etc. But by and large you cannot go to a quasi-Italian restaurant or bar here and not run into a juventino. And typically they're old school juventini who are running the place.

Thus I've actually had bars that were recently closed who reopened and showed me their grappa collection, etc., just because of my Juve jacket when I arrived late. A Juve jacket is a great pass into the food and wine world around here. I've become good friends with a number of chefs and waiters because of it.
Yea our waiter juventino and it got us a few glasses of wine and grappa on the house last night

We gotta start catch matches together as soon as this useless international break is over

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

it's funny how i have had the same exact experience, i even had this old school owner of this italian joint come kiss me after he inquired why i was watching the inter game and i replied 'odio l'inter' :p

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yea our waiter juventino and it got us a few glasses of wine and grappa on the house last night

We gotta start catch matches together as soon as this useless international break is over
Sweet! I've totally found that out here at least. Once I even had a head waiter at a Michelin-starred restaurant in Carmel, a Napoli fan if you could believe that, bring me back in the kitchen and introduce me to the Real Madrid fan chef -- just after Juve beat Real in the CL. :p Good stuff... he just wanted to rub it in.

Yeah, this week is crazy with an offsite tonight and an awards event I'm chairing on Thursday. But next week we can at least grab some lunch finally and catch matches thereafter the international break...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
it's funny how i have had the same exact experience, i even had this old school owner of this italian joint come kiss me after he inquired why i was watching the inter game and i replied 'odio l'inter' :p
Don't front like the dude in the intro

Sweet! I've totally found that out here at least. Once I even had a head waiter at a Michelin-starred restaurant in Carmel, a Napoli fan if you could believe that, bring me back in the kitchen and introduce me to the Real Madrid fan chef -- just after Juve beat Real in the CL. :p Good stuff... he just wanted to rub it in.

Yeah, this week is crazy with an offsite tonight and an awards event I'm chairing on Thursday. But next week we can at least grab some lunch finally and catch matches thereafter the international break...
I can't wait to see your dungeon... I mean media room

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 159)