Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Yeah well I've been attracting next level crazy women, the type that think it's okay to take a number 2 in a couch or in the boot of a car.
:lol:

That is next level.

Mine got drunk, crashed a board evening thing I had going with some of my friends - spent the evening throwing up in the toilet while we were playing Axis n Allies. Then she proceeded to apologise, to each of us personally .. Before throwing up and passing out in my bed.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
:lol:

That is next level.

Mine got drunk, crashed a board evening thing I had going with some of my friends - spent the evening throwing up in the toilet while we were playing Axis n Allies. Then she proceeded to apologise, to each of us personally .. Before throwing up and passing out in my bed.
I'd gladly trade with you in a heart beat. I've taken out two restraining orders over the last three months & as you know in Africa, restraining orders are basically a "hard to get" invitation. I've lost business, been embarrassed in public areas amongst peers & the type of women I want to attract are too scared to roam in my circles now.

So yeah, I'd gladly trade with you.:D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Fuck. I don't know what to say, I think it's best to just nudge your shoulders and say "Bitches be crazy".
I have a plan, it's just going to take some time to execute it. Too bad there aren't any buff, pasty, perverted Serbs here to turn her attention to.

Jeez Byrone! You done stuck your dick in crazy :lol:
Background checks from now on. For real.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 822)