swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I watched the season finale last night (yes, I do like some things -- definitely including Louie). In a weird way, the season ended almost full-circle with his previous Lucky Louie show that HBO cancelled years ago...

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I didn't even know that show existed until a few days ago, was watching an old Letterman interview with Louie back when he started being miserable in his relationship and it was the show he was promoting. Is it worth a watch?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I didn't even know that show existed until a few days ago, was watching an old Letterman interview with Louie back when he started being miserable in his relationship and it was the show he was promoting. Is it worth a watch?
It's OK -- quite different. Laugh track, more traditional family sitcom writing. None of the surprises you get from Louie -- nor the format changes. But he's married in that show to the same actress now playing his gf. I thought it was worth watching, though different.

Also last night thought about how the Marc Maron scene reminded me of Dane Cook a couple seasons ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 222)