Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
A man has to draw some limits somewhere. I tend to draw it at cloven-hoofed animals.

Btw, per my one of my surgically astute best friends (he's the head of surgery for a county hospital), apparently whenever a doctor has to go in and remove some implanted device in a person's orifice, it's always a guy who's either done it or instigated it. Apparently there are zero women who get something stuck up there under their own volition. If a woman comes in the ER with a thingamjig lodged in her hoo-ha, 100% chance some guy put her up to it.

Makes me wonder what it is with the human male that only they seem to get off on filling holes with things (and I mean this in a much broader sense).
crying :rofl:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
what's the difference between madeline mcann and a madeline mcann joke?
the joke gets old

what's the difference between madeline mcann and a priest?
the priest dies a virgin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
A man has to draw some limits somewhere. I tend to draw it at cloven-hoofed animals.

Btw, per my one of my surgically astute best friends (he's the head of surgery for a county hospital), apparently whenever a doctor has to go in and remove some implanted device in a person's orifice, it's always a guy who's either done it or instigated it. Apparently there are zero women who get something stuck up there under their own volition. If a woman comes in the ER with a thingamjig lodged in her hoo-ha, 100% chance some guy put her up to it.

Makes me wonder what it is with the human male that only they seem to get off on filling holes with things (and I mean this in a much broader sense).
I hear there are quite a few males who obsessively stuff bills into their wallets, yet another example.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Probably pros, but if you just play golf at a normal public golf course in normal clothes without a caddy or anything it can be fun and non homo
Ah, so it's the being a member of a club that makes me playing golf gay...

I've never quite understood the views of folk about golf from the rest of the world, because it is so widely played here and, outside, a few very select clubs, isn't even particularly elitist.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, I'll be going for a game this evening after a tough afternoon of watching cricket.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 766)