Apr 15, 2006
I don't think it is on an S3. You're the Android gangster around here you tell me :p
I am, but no one uses voicemail in India :D

Yeah that witch. She delayed her flight back 3 times so we got to have 3 'last time' bouts

Anyways back to you, what's this about? Id say if u dont have much to lose if things go wrong then jump my friend.
I got a lot to lose. Namely 2 years of unemployment, zero source of income plus throwing my career in jeopardy. But I keep reading how one should follow their heart, and I can't help but go through with it! Fucking dilemmas! :(

Buy on AliExpress.com

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I am, but no one uses voicemail in India :D

I got a lot to lose. Namely 2 years of unemployment, zero source of income plus throwing my career in jeopardy. But I keep reading how one should follow their heart, and I can't help but go through with it! Fucking dilemmas! :(
If its for travel or education then id say take those couple of years off, but if you want to take a couple of years off you gotta start now.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
That's good :D

Dont look back now that youve already invested 8 months. You got 16 months to make magic happen.

PM me details :D

- - - Updated - - -

Edit...my future wife joytsana better be involved.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
not looking to convince you to believe in God, but you have been pestering this forum for a while mocking anyone who has "faith" in a deity, your blind faith in someone called Giaccherini is actually as far as a prioris are concerned
One day I will make you lose an argument. Soon.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
No noise cancelling = much more detailed soundscape because the air can flow freely through them instead of being bottled in which often results in an unnatural sound.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Does anyone know approximately how long a phone rings for before going to voicemail? I'm trying to determine what I should use as a ringtone.
Should be easy enough to test on your own phone, yeah?

I took a leap of faith a couple of months ago and now im shit scared to get tested.
There are leaps of faith, and there are leaps of horn-dog desperation.

I'm still amazed you still haven't taken a couple of leaps of faith in the toilet
I scuttled the Tidy Bowl man, after all. :pado:

You bought a few Glocks? You gonna strap on a vest of grenades and hold up an ING Vysya?

This "leap of faith" business has taken a much different turn than I expected. :shifty:

Apr 15, 2006
No noise cancelling = much more detailed soundscape because the air can flow freely through them instead of being bottled in which often results in an unnatural sound.
It does sound very natural, yes. :agree:

You bought a few Glocks? You gonna strap on a vest of grenades and hold up an ING Vysya?

This "leap of faith" business has taken a much different turn than I expected. :shifty:
Hey, I'm jobless with zero prospects, unmarried, no gf, living with my mom and have no idea what to do with my life. You think I'd join university or something? :shifty:

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Dheeraj, im waiting. Mere dheeraj ka imtihaaan mat le.

There are leaps of faith, and there are leaps of horn-dog desperation.
True that, but i assure you that no man alive would have rejected her offer. Mine was a leap of faith, aided by horn-dog desperation :D

- - - Updated - - -

Btw sheik's new headphones suck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 801)