Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I had the weirdest dream/nightmare last night.

I dreamt I was playing vs Roma last night. I came on as a sub, about 30 minutes left of the game. Think I did alright, I mean we lost so obviously not brilliant.

But when I came home to check the forum after the game you fuckers hadn't even started my Player's thread! I had to tell my gf about the dream at breakfast this morning :D
We will start a thread for you when you move that ugly ava.

--

Banning Sheik is a disgrace. Who ever did it should think about suicide. Even giving him an infraction is worth a suicide.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Fully deserved. Perhaps you shouldn't do the exact same thing he got banned for, though.
Are all you Danish people that stupid? I have no idea what Sheik has said, just saying that you don't ban veterans like him. Banning the good members is just utter stupid, we will end up being like some fucking Barca forum if we just bow to all the new fans.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
So? Did that insult you? Are you a suicide bomber yourself Yaso or why do you take that shit so seriously. It's a fucking joke. If somebody takes it seriously I would recommend a suicide for those people for sure.
I don't give a shit, but that's why he got banned.

And I doubt it was a joke.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 655)