Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Almost done with 1 out of 2 reports due for Monday. As the goal is not to pass with glamour but just to pass, i shall put it aside once I feel it's passable, finish the easier project by Sunday. And then spend that day revising it if I have time.

I gotta pass this, gotta show them that they can't punish me enough to make me flunk the course, fuckers :xfinger:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Still on that post holiday depression. The worst thing about falling for someone overseas, at least in my case, is knowing that it most likely wont ever work out. So I should just give up on it. But..

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Still on that post holiday depression. The worst thing about falling for someone overseas, at least in my case, is knowing that it most likely wont ever work out. So I should just give up on it. But..
If you feel that way you should move there or bring her to Australia when the timing is right. In addition, family gatherings are always a treat :tup: :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Just chain the land mine to your ankle and chuck it over the side of the bridge. It will serve you just as well. :agree:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Just chain the land mine to your ankle and chuck it over the side of the bridge. It will serve you just as well. :agree:
:lol:
thats pretty vague, i think you should first figure out what it is you feel for that person, if it is indeed a 'summer fling" those are fun because of the mystery and they're short and sweet, you sacrifice the charm with going further imo
Yeah I dunno, I don't think it is. At the same time it is quite a bit more complicated. We will see with time I guess.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Salvo, you also need to recognize the difference between life when you're travelling or on holiday without a care in the world where you can spend time with a girl ... and the reality when you have classes to take, tests to study for, jobs to do, cars to fix, family members to bitch at you, etc.

Otherwise, you just be playin' the virtual girl video game.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Salvo, you also need to recognize the difference between life when you're travelling or on holiday without a care in the world where you can spend time with a girl ... and the reality when you have classes to take, tests to study for, jobs to do, cars to fix, family members to bitch at you, etc.

Otherwise, you just be playin' the virtual girl video game.
Yeah I know man, that is why im saying it probably wouldn't work. Who knows I guess. Gotta move on for now I think. When I go back and stay for a while we will see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 640)