Dec 31, 2008
The historical aspect of the book is good, looking at how different tactics developed in different parts of the world.

Don't necessarily agree with how Jonathan Wilson sees the game more generally, though.
Heard good things about it, wanted to see it for myself. Haven't opened it till now. Have you read Calcio?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
...And then they go and ruin it with a Cali roll nigiri with fricking Cajun chicken..
One of my weird discoveries was that in South Africa, sushi is seen primarily as a "California" thing, not a Japanese thing.

I made the mistake of asking a place in Cape Town for their sake menu, and their answer was, "It's a rice wine." :sergoi:

In other news, the BBC unveil their new mascot:
It's so cute how the UK is happy to finally have their own Sandusky story.

I trick myself sometimes with this name change. Sometimes when I refresh the forum to look for new posts I see Klinsmann and think its Klin...
Genius idea, obviously. :shifty:

Heard good things about it, wanted to see it for myself. Haven't opened it till now. Have you read Calcio?
The John Foot book? I actually liked it, even if the guy is a bit douchy with his Inter biases.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yeah, it's an interesting enough read.

You always have to keep in mind what side the author's bread is buttered on though, what with him being an Inter fan.

Are you guys talking about this John Foot book? :
Nah, this one:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 140)

• Ali