AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
So the other day my fiancé and I are driving by a subaru dealer here in NJ and lo and behold they have a pearl white BR-Z sitting there. So we stop and are looking at it and they happened to leave it opened.( after hours ) She's loving it we sit in it and look around and she looks me dead in the face and says " Babe I think you should get this" so I turn and say " babe it's not practical we're getting married in two years " she says " Babe we have my Santa Fe for the family car, you should get this you work hard " so I turn and tell her how I'm the luckiest man alive and love her! So now I have a Drop dead beautiful future wife and next year a drop dead beautiful car :)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
So the other day my fiancé and I are driving by a subaru dealer here in NJ and lo and behold they have a pearl white BR-Z sitting there. So we stop and are looking at it and they happened to leave it opened.( after hours ) She's loving it we sit in it and look around and she looks me dead in the face and says " Babe I think you should get this" so I turn and say " babe it's not practical we're getting married in two years " she says " Babe we have my Santa Fe for the family car, you should get this you work hard " so I turn and tell her how I'm the luckiest man alive and love her! So now I have a Drop dead beautiful future wife and next year a drop dead beautiful car :)
Haha nice. I was talking about that in the car thread a while ago. Might try to get it when I'm done school. Hope you enjoy it man.

---------- Post added 01.08.2012 at 21:33 ----------

btw, you guys say "babe" too much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 275)