Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Maaaaan! I'm so fucking exited right now! Last time I was this exited for a final was in '06! Not only I'm exited for the game but also because I'll be watching the game with a group of friend who all despise Italy, if Italy win they're gonna have to blaze me up for the rest of the summer. :weee:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
At the Delhi airport on my way back to Bangalore. I can't wait to get back home after 5 days in this scorching heat. It's a little disappointing that the wife has to stay back for a day more and will only be flying back tomorrow.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Stylish, but would get him fined $126,000 in any UEFA match.

---------- Post added 01.07.2012 at 10:32 ----------

My girlfriend is hotter than that skank.
Then why are you posting here instead of banging her?

And keep your eye over your shoulder for John Terry while you're at it...

Is there any easy way to find your first posts?
Yeah, go to the advanced search and search for posts by yourself and do it in reverse time order.

Apr 15, 2006
Spent much of my day with the friend whose dad passed away last week. Spent time with him and his family sharing anecdotes and trying to keep their mind away for from negative thoughts. Even went out drinking and had a good time filled with laughs. Was happy to bring a smile on their faces. But all of that ended badly with the trashing by Spain. :sigh:

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
So I got up at 3am to go out and watch the game. had 5 scotches before they closed the bar at 5:30am now I'm sitting at work (9:45am) wishing a big hole would open up in the ground and swallow me up. I've drunk 2 and a half litres of water already and struggling so much. Fuck I wish we'd wo0n this morning

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
no it was not, his mistake was including chiello who obviously wasnt at a 100%, all the other subs made perfect sense for me.

---------- Post added 01.07.2012 at 19:19 ----------

So I got up at 3am to go out and watch the game. had 5 scotches before they closed the bar at 5:30am now I'm sitting at work (9:45am) wishing a big hole would open up in the ground and swallow me up. I've drunk 2 and a half litres of water already and struggling so much. Fuck I wish we'd wo0n this morning
we did, juventus, the scudetto AND undefeated that should hold us off at least a couple of years :)

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
we did, juventus, the scudetto AND undefeated that should hold us off at least a couple of years :)
It's not enough, I can't say I'm unlucky, I was 22 when Italy won the world cup in 06, the perfect age to make a fool of myself in celebration but since 1994 I've watched Italy in 4 major finals only to watch them lose 3 of them :cry: not to mention all those Juve CL final losses, it's hard to take.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 734)