Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Can't be bothered now, kinda busy. So.. what is it? To me it looked (when I saw somebody) like a place with status, like facebook. But only that :D
You have a timeline (a page) the tweets of people you follow/pick appear there. and you can reply to their tweets or retweet them. I don't know if that makes any sense :D you have to try it, be sure u will never regret!

Damn twitter should pay me for advertising them.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You have a timeline (a page) the tweets of people you follow/pick appear there. and you can reply to their tweets or retweet them. I don't know if that makes any sense :D you have to try it, be sure u will never regret!

Damn twitter should pay me for advertising them.
You're really a pussy, you dodged facebook but picked twitter... you do everything to hide your face, don't you? :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Twitter'a good for news.

And could we have people in here STOP talking about smoking cigarettes when there'a people trying to quit?????

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
You're really a pussy, you dodged facebook but picked twitter... you do everything to hide your face, don't you? :D
haha :D you can still tweet your pics there thou :D

Read Aaron

Twitter is great for getting news, footie and otherwise. That's what I primarily use it for.
:agree:

But these few days I added like 20-25 Juventini, u know, for the Scudetto race, and it really looks like a mess right now. I have to delete some I am afraid.specially those who tweet every two minutes or so..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 904)