Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Me too. Working on a Sunday means I get to smoke 1 every hour. With all the thoughts and tension from tonight's match, I just had my 12th of the day a few minutes ago.
12th :lol: . screw this, i'm going out to have some beers with a few friends before the game. i'll go insane if i sit at home all day waiting :scared:

---------- Post added 06.05.2012 at 14:30 ----------

I don't know if I can watch this tonight :scared:
thought you werent a juve fan, arsenal wasn't it?

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
:facepalm: i thought klin was kate and kate was klin :sergio: I shocked to read kate was smoking but then I realized it was klin :D

So I am cleaning the house to kill time.
My brother didn't find his date at the festival :andy2: I feel so sorry for him :depressed

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Not sure how people smoke whole packs of cigarettes in a day. My throat would be finished.
it's all about breaking down the natural defenses of your body. after some time you've burned away the small hairs in the throat (the ones that make you cough when shit gets stuck in them) after that it's just lubed tunnel for the sweet fumes.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
:facepalm: i thought klin was kate and kate was klin :sergio: I shocked to read kate was smoking but then I realized it was klin :D

So I am cleaning the house to kill time.
My brother didn't find his date at the festival :andy2: I feel so sorry for him :depressed
So you don't care if I'll die, eh?

Not sure how people smoke whole packs of cigarettes in a day. My throat would be finished.
Too much free time can do that to you. While I'm working, usually I don't think about them.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
it's all about breaking down the natural defenses of your body. after some time you've burned away the small hairs in the throat (the ones that make you cough when shit gets stuck in them) after that it's just lubed tunnel for the sweet fumes.
Disgust.

Five cigarettes a day would be my high-end.

One or two a day is enough, typically.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 214)