Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
In the office, I don't feel like doing work for the rest of the day any more. My co-worker decided to stop one of my reactions because she wanted to do work on her compound using the same apparatus, even though I told her I should be done in 15 minutes. She just stopped my work 2 minutes after I told her so. She wasn't even apologetic about it, and was acting as I am supposed to apologize for her.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 15, 2006
In the office, I don't feel like doing work for the rest of the day any more. My co-worker decided to stop one of my reactions because she wanted to do work on her compound using the same apparatus, even though I told her I should be done in 15 minutes. She just stopped my work 2 minutes after I told her so. She wasn't even apologetic about it, and was acting as I am supposed to apologize for her.
You should throw some acid on her face. Better yet, on her crotch. :agree:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
you do realize you;re soudning like a girl here

You should throw some acid on her face. Better yet, on her crotch. :agree:
pakistan ftw!

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I wouldn't do that Shiek :shifty:

you do realize you;re soudning like a girl here
!
Thanks! I just like don't feel like working in general today after working my ass off for the last 3 months. That was my mind set once I left the house this morning! This just gave an extra reason to not work.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Got a call back from the manager who interviewed me this morning. He said the interview went extremely well and he wants to hire me, I just have to have one last quick interview with the HR department on Monday which should be very straight forward :tup:

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Though they do get indicted.
Yes, it has to be some serious offence. I had a professor in my 3rd year undergrad that had some alcohol problems. He came to a lecture once 9 in the morning completely wasted and started throwing up. He had many drinking incidents after that and smoked pot at a 2nd year undergrad party with some students, but he is still around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 241)