Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
not sure what that is exactly, but it sounds like you've been neglecting paying taxes, or is it the student loan??
IRA is an investment fund. I made a joke.:D

I pay my taxes. Just got my refund.

The cash I have saved up is simply cash I have access to, spread over a few accounts.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I know, but it shouldn't be too bad as we don't own much and are only moving around the corner.
I remember one time when I was moving back way out West again to SF for the last time. I got the genius idea to mail some of my books and other things via the postal service.

When the boxes arrived, not only did I find one of my boxes torn open at the corner and some of my books and things missing. In place of the empty space I found some random stuff crammed in. Like the post office has this massive bin of random people's lost stuff (like my lost books), and they just scooped it up to top me off.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
'Relatives' arriving tomorrow for a couple of days :groan: Ive never met them before, they are on their way to a wedding and making a pit stop in our town before they continue with their journey. These guys are like my brother in law's brother in laws's sister, her kids and mother in law :sergio:

Why not just book a fucking hotel instead of making me go all the way to the railway station in my lunch time (with the fucking heat and the sun on your head) and then wake up at 5 am the next day to drop em off again.

On the brighter side got a cousin's reception on 3rd where there are a few bollywood peeps on the guest list :excited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 262)

• swag