Kate

Feb 7, 2011
I also remember you, Dheeraj. :)

Cool, the other day I read something from a Canadian political philopher, Will Kymlicka, on language groups within a state. You might have heard from him.
I am not familiar with him, no. But I imagine it is interesting; there are many strange language groups around here.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Watching tonight's CL match with a relative who is a die hard barca fan :D i hope chelsea hold on to lead and go all italian on barca. Last time i saw a CL Inter got raped 2-5 by schalke 04 :heart: What a night that was!

In other news, its Tikka (a big fat cube of meat) and boombil fish (donno the name in english) for dinner:excited:

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
WΏΏdy;3631505 said:
In other news, its Tikka (a big fat cube of meat) and boombil fish (donno the name in english) for dinner:excited:
Sounds good. I had a cucumber for breakfast so I am starving. But I also have an upset stomach in addition to this. Go figure. :sad:

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
I really don't like Lena Dunham, or her movies and shows. I know this is terrible, but she seems a brat and I can't escape how much she looks as if she smells in real life.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
I've seen her show twice and it's okay, but it definitely comes from the mindset of girls in their early twenties.
Maybe that's why I don't care for it as well :)

I haven't seen the show but I've heard good things. And I do generally like Judd Apatow, despite his mumble-core stereotypes.
I do generally like him, it's really just her that I can't stand. Tiny Furniture was excruciating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 278)