swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I do generally like him, it's really just her that I can't stand. Tiny Furniture was excruciating.
I get excruciated easily. This does not bode well. :D

---------- Post added 24.04.2012 at 10:36 ----------

I just watched the trailer. The acting is terrible. :lol:

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
:andy2: Stupid forum pissing me off!!!!!! Test: Try #100 to post in the past 2.5 hours.

NOW it works. After I lost the joke I made to Cheese in some thread I can't even remember. :p

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Decided not to watch the barca - chelsea game, next time i watch CL it will be Juve killing everyone.

Sounds good. I had a cucumber for breakfast so I am starving. But I also have an upset stomach in addition to this. Go figure. :sad:
Cucumber for breakfast? :D You remind me of this girl back in uni who survived on fruits and veggies for breakfast and dinner to keep her figure in check.

I think Greg can tell ya exactly what to do about that empty stomach :D

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
WΏΏdy;3631769 said:
Decided not to watch the barca - chelsea game, next time i watch CL it will be Juve killing everyone.

Cucumber for breakfast? :D You remind me of this girl back in uni who survived on fruits and veggies for breakfast and dinner to keep her figure in check.

I think Greg can tell ya exactly what to do about that empty stomach :D

Yep and rice, potatoes and meat for lunch. :D But definitely trying to keep the figure in check. :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Wordage.

Somebody wants me to do a short phone interview. I've never done one before. Any idea what to expect?
Don't wear pants. They'll never know.

Nah, sounds like a basic prescreening. Just sound smart, friendly, interested (but not overly so), and able to tell a story or two about yourself. Remember: the goal of this is to get an invite to come in and meet someone in person.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Don't wear pants. They'll never know.

Nah, sounds like a basic prescreening. Just sound smart, friendly, interested (but not overly so), and able to tell a story or two about yourself. Remember: the goal of this is to get an invite to come in and meet someone in person.
Cool. Doesn't sound too bad.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
The greatest delusion makes you think this is reality.

I drew a lot if inspiration from you guys indeed. :agree:

I haven't said this enough, but I love you guys. I don't know what I'll be without this forum. Possibly a trainwreck waiting to take place. :touched:
i love you too

---------- Post added 25.04.2012 at 00:53 ----------

so this means uefa didn't wanted a barca - real final?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 431)