Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Thank you gents. Swag, its just a nice feeling to have it as a public decleration. Most of my friends live around the globe or other parts of the uk so i cant really tell them in any other way. If my friends were local to me I wouldn't use facebook at all.

KatieDiFran

Sep 25, 2009
Oh shit, you're still in Paris, Katie?
yupp
It's like permanent jet lag. :D

cool beans :D
for reals!! i cant snap out of it
fell asleep around 7am.... just woke up at 2pm
theres my day goneeee

This is Katie going to bed:

muaahahahahahaha i wish
but i used to do that on the trampoline all the time
i was the tramp MASTER!

Katie has a lot more upper body strength than most 90 pound girls.
It's all that chocolate she handles.
:janna:
you be saying im fat ?

muahahadhahahahahahaha

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
WΏΏdy;3453980 said:
Of course its me swagger! You be in india and not tell me,like i said NOT COOL :disagree:

Are you still in sheik's crappy city? :D any chance of landing in mumbai this week?
Awesome! :)

But where you been on the forums? I've been talking about this for a couple months now. :stuckup:

And yes, I am still in Sheik's crappy city. I have a run to Chandigarh coming up but not Mumblai [sic] unfortunately.

Thank you gents. Swag, its just a nice feeling to have it as a public decleration. Most of my friends live around the globe or other parts of the uk so i cant really tell them in any other way. If my friends were local to me I wouldn't use facebook at all.
I would imagine that the declaration is more for you than for your friends.

But talk about FB turning relationship status into mini-marriages! I'm of the camp who believes marriage is about declaring your commitment to the other person while having your support group of friends and family as witnesses and community supporters. So it is kind of the same thing.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I would imagine that the declaration is more for you than for your friends.

But talk about FB turning relationship status into mini-marriages! I'm of the camp who believes marriage is about declaring your commitment to the other person while having your support group of friends and family as witnesses and community supporters. So it is kind of the same thing.
Well said. But the trend of declaring relationships on FB has become so generally accepted, that discussing the opposite with a girlfriend often leads to the conclusion that you're afraid of commitment. Even though I am afraid of commitment, that's not why I don't want the damn thing on FB.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Well said. But the trend of declaring relationships on FB has become so generally accepted, that discussing the opposite with a girlfriend often leads to the conclusion that you're afraid of commitment. Even though I am afraid of commitment, that's not why I don't want the damn thing on FB.
Or it means they're cheating, and don't want the other partner to see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 802)