.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i rather go to portugal than to spain
I haven't been to either so its all new to me. Portugal is definitely on the list but it might have to be next year.

But why Portugal over Spain might I ask?

General practice for the time being, but i want to specialize in internal medicine its my favorite branch :D
Aww thats sweet thank you!
So how are the forums these days? I cant keep up with the new members
I know some ppl here doing internal medicine and they seem to enjoy it over GP.

The forums are and always be the same just with different people. You know how that goes.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I haven't been to either so its all new to me. Portugal is definitely on the list but it might have to be next year.

But why Portugal over Spain might I ask?

I know some ppl here doing internal medicine and they seem to enjoy it over GP.

The forums are and always be the same just with different people. You know how that goes.
i guess i ve just been to spain too many times, but even then not a fan of their food or their people, portos are much nicer and more welcoming.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Dru, You Cooking & Swaging son?
Oh fa sho

i'm cheffin' it up like shallah raekwon

i guess i ve just been to spain too many times, but even then not a fan of their food or their people, portos are much nicer and more welcoming.
Interesting

one day when we do meet we will have to discuss your travels and where to go and where not

you will be my Anthony Bourdain

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Day three back in the office and already stressed out of my mind :sad:
You posted exactly what I was going to. I barely even got to have lunch today.

I started when I was 10 and back in those days I didn't really have the patience for it. Didn't like practicing, but I did like playing, especially concerts.
I see. Not interested in taking it up again?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1250)