Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
haha , never believe what you see on people's location , i'm in Medan the capital of North Sumatera , but i wish i lived in Melbourne :lol2: my GF stays there though.
Thank you , Greg ;)

Grazie Amigo , I'm marketing supervisor and i graduated from Tourism management major , quite swerved :lol2:
yeah i too have a few imaginary girlfriends who live all over the place

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
hi all..got a bad news, they want to cut our salary again with 30%...that is so wrong just for the thing that we put ourself in danger..and we can't get a good payment

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
blʘndu;3068215 said:
hi all..got a bad news, they want to cut our salary again with 30%...that is so wrong just for the thing that we put ourself in danger..and we can't get a good payment
that is really mean :andy2:

morning on this day everyone :D

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I had to down a cup myself, was sleepy as fuck. Weather is awesome outside. In this weather you need a bed, a woman and a blanket not a cubicle, computer and air con :sergio:

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
thank you :kiss:
not much it is like a sunday here in holland maybe enjoy the sun on the balcony with my cats :D

what about you?
playing fm..drinking a lot of water and juice

Morning.

Drinkin' my fav coffee. :coffee:
hi lapa

I had to down a cup myself, was sleepy as fuck. Weather is awesome outside. In this weather you need a bed, a woman and a blanket not a cubicle, computer and air con :sergio:
call your wife asif :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 606)