Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
No, We met at a kegger 2 weeks ago, then we talked after. She goes to same university. So we studied together at cafe shop today. Everything went alright, but she is not that smart, very rich, and nice to talk to.
drives a nice truck, dropped me home after

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
aha.. so now you will start going to the gym becasue she asked you :D

well.. we all wish you good luck and waiting for the big night when you post some around :D

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
no pictures will be posted about of her. :D
I always go to the gym, cardio and weight lifting. I have been lifting wieghts for 2 years now. but i usually go late at night when not alot of students around, while she goes in the morning. So we will work something around, who knows Yamen, maybe I'll get to introduce her to the Haje soon :D

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
hahahaaha. Badha heye tn2eha lal 3arooos :sergio:
I don't know, I moved here for uni , and adapted a life style that my family won't accept neither would alot of people around the region, going back to the Middle East will be a tough thing after I get my degree.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Dealing with people who have never been to Dearborn claiming they all want to set up Sharia law and suicide bomb us all. Yes, their own patrons who keep their businesses up and running. :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 860)