blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
ميكائيل بيرك;2608839 said:
Because prior to your using good, "sound" arguments to argue, you used "you fucking idiots," "suck dicks," et cetera.

It's just my name in Arabic.
are you fuckin kidding me?

Jul 23, 2010
ميكائيل بيرك;2608839 said:
Because prior to your using good, "sound" arguments to argue, you used "you fucking idiots," "suck dicks," et cetera.
You said it was a warning. Don't you think 4 points is a tad too harsh, sir? :cry:

Btw, how do I know if a person is a mod? Everywhere else they're bold. Here I just get surprised when they give me infraction or warn me :lol: So far I only know you, Dule90, Husini, and Red.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #129,068
    You said it was a warning. Don't you think 4 points is a tad too harsh, sir? :cry:

Btw, how do I know if a person is a mod? Everywhere else they're bold. Here I just get surprised when they give me infraction or warn me :lol: So far I only know you, Dule90, Husini, and Red.
    I don't think Hustini is a mod...

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    only red, swag and bozi have a red name and they are all mods...the other ones have blue names and are bold...ze has italic blue name and he's a mod too...you'll get used to it...ميكائيل بيرك is just a crazy american who besides having the biggest balls in juventuz is a mod too..dule/dusan/goldilocks is the manager..martin is the creeator of this trashcan :D and the 1st email you got is from the owner, marty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 692)