Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Well kind of, but not the purpose of the paper. In fact, I'm not really sure how we're supposed to go about writing it. We have to write about a philosophy (I'm doing logic) and explain how philosophers over time have discussed it/argued against it. But there has to be more to it since we have to argue something.

I was thinking of discussing how being "valid" and "logical" are different, but I'm confused.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Well kind of, but not the purpose of the paper. In fact, I'm not really sure how we're supposed to go about writing it. We have to write about a philosophy (I'm doing logic) and explain how philosophers over time have discussed it/argued against it. But there has to be more to it since we have to argue something.

I was thinking of discussing how being "valid" and "logical" are different, but I'm confused.
Sounds far to theoretical for me.

I only did a little legal philosophy, but I couldn't stand it.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Try looking up Rene Descartes. I might be wrong but I think he covers some of that stuff aside from being a straight up boss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 132)