Sarah

s-doLLa
Sep 26, 2007
That doesn't exist here. Well, it does but it's a bit different.

Here, when a baby is born, it becomes a party and everybody gets drunk while the daddy pays for everything. :p
That's a much better way to celebrate as long as the baby isn't there. A baby is the ultimate party ruiner.

I've never been to one. I guess people are not so quick to trust me with their baby. Probably wise.
Really? I would think you would be good with babies.

Sarah

s-doLLa
Sep 26, 2007
And saying baby showers are for girls is an invalid statement because this baby shower is for the dad and being thrown by his friend who has asked me to attend about 15 times since he found out I was back in the states for a visit. The mother probably won't even be there from what I can tell. It is going to be SO boring.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
And saying baby showers are for girls is an invalid statement because this baby shower is for the dad and being thrown by his friend who has asked me to attend about 15 times since he found out I was back in the states for a visit. The mother probably won't even be there from what I can tell. It is going to be SO boring.
Geez, not something to look forward to. :sob:

That's a much better way to celebrate as long as the baby isn't there. A baby is the ultimate party ruiner.
Nah, baby and mother are in the hospital (as the party starts like 5 hours after the baby is born) while everyone else are dead drunk somewhere lol.

That sounds so Irish. Every event is an excuse to get pissed here.
:D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Your avatar is really making me feel uncomfortable.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

is that a 2 dad family?? coz i ve never heard of a baby shower attended by guys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1094)