Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I could care less if Real win the league although it isn't that plain and simple as you say. I care more about that prized 4th spot that Mallorca is in.
Ah, i assumed you were supporting Barca, since you now live in Catalunya and all.

What makes you like Mallorca?

As for the league, i think it is, i'm almost certain Barca won't get all 3 points in the Pizjuan, Sevilla are an extremely tough outfit at home and Barca haven't done all that well away against the top sides in La Liga.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sarah

s-doLLa
Sep 26, 2007
Ah, i assumed you were supporting Barca, since you now live in Catalunya and all.

What makes you like Mallorca?

As for the league, i think it is, i'm almost certain Barca won't get all 3 points in the Pizjuan, Sevilla are an extremely tough outfit at home and Barca haven't done all that well away against the top sides in La Liga.
I do like Barca at this point a lot from living here and it would make the city much more fun if they win the title. But I'll be happy either way.

Everything. I love that they were expecting to have one of the worst seasons in their history after their sale for mere millions, 7 million iirc. And here they are quite possibly going to make it to the CL for the 3rd time in their history. They have an impeccable home record. Their players all came pretty cheaply/free after they sold off almost all of their best players. They are the total underdogs of La Liga and I love underdogs. I've watched them this whole season just waiting for them to crumble but they haven't and I don't want that to change. Sevilla can make the CL all the time. Mallorca? I doubt it will happen that often. The team needs and deserves the money more. Not to mention, I am not in the mood to deal with my boyfriend whining and complaining about them losing it to Sevilla until next season starts up again since Mallorca is his hometown club.

And we'll see about Barca losing to Sevilla ;)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I do like Barca at this point a lot from living here and it would make the city much more fun if they win the title. But I'll be happy either way.

Everything. I love that they were expecting to have one of the worst seasons in their history after their sale for mere millions, 7 million iirc. And here they are quite possibly going to make it to the CL for the 2nd time in their history. They have an impeccable home record. Their players all came pretty cheaply/free after they sold off almost all of their best players. They are the total underdogs of La Liga and I love underdogs. I've watched them this whole season just waiting for them to crumble but they haven't and I don't want that to change. Sevilla can make the CL all the time. Mallorca? I doubt it will happen that often. The team needs and deserves the money more. Not to mention, I am not in the mood to deal with my boyfriend whining and complaining about them losing it to Sevilla until next season starts up again since Mallorca is his hometown club.

And we'll see about Barca losing to Sevilla ;)

Manzano has always done a great job for them, he's done this before, sold his stars and still kept on doing well. Top coach :tup:

As for Barca, i didn't say they will lose, i said they'll drop points.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
ßüякε;2478963 said:
I hate accounting.
Now when you're a graduate you decide on taking this course :lol:

Here its one of the first must-take courses in freshman year for Business and accounting majors.
A few more weeks and i'll officially be a university graduate :touched:

A few people have told me that i'll find it hard to get a job though, because i'm going to graduate too young :mad:
Congrats then bro, can't wait till I get there :weee:

How old are you anyway? And I heard it's somewhat difficult for foreigners to get a good job in Dubai these days after the financial crises that is, so your age should be the least of your worries at this point :p

Sarah

s-doLLa
Sep 26, 2007
Manzano has always done a great job for them, he's done this before, sold his stars and still kept on doing well. Top coach :tup:

As for Barca, i didn't say they will lose, i said they'll drop points.
Yeah Manzano is a great coach but this season? It's much different for Mallorca ask any of their fans. And he has never won them a CL spot :D it's about time he does.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Now when you're a graduate you decide on taking this course :lol:

Here its one of the first must-take courses in freshman year for Business and accounting majors.

Congrats then bro, can't wait till I get there :weee:

How old are you anyway? And I heard it's somewhat difficult for foreigners to get a good job in Dubai these days after the financial crises that is, so your age should be the least of your worries at this point :p
I'm 20.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Half that damn exam was chemistry, so I probably only got half of those questions right.

I could have probably used Enron's help on that test as a lot of it was on environmental questions.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
icεmαή;2479195 said:
Got back home a few minutes back from a team outing. Went bowling and had dinner later. Probably the most funnest team I have been part of.
bowling? wow. that's like the least fun "sport" I've ever played

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 724)