Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
sa7el bas enta 3aref el shabab mesh hayefhamo :D

When will you finish this stupid and frustrating summer? I will finish 20/7
looooooooooooooooooooooool r u referring to what i think u r referring too?? lol

u r kidding u r finishing on the 20th of july u monkey :cry: well life is fair u started earlier thats why i am finishing ar u ready for this yaa wahdan...... onthe 20th of august yallllllllllla beeeeeeeeeeeeeenaaaaaaaaa int his awesome weather and with the amazing chicks i have in pharmacy!!! haga zay el fol honestly.

if u go to marina i hope there are people there bec iw as there two weeks ago and let me tell u it was empty like ghost town.

i had an ok time bec i was with two of my friends and they dont swim all they do is drink ont he beach and smoke hash and thats it. talk about boring lol

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
wahdan i dont mean to sound like a mum lol ( i tend too for some reason i fucking hate that ) but easy on the road ok there is no rush the chicks will wait fo ru there so no need to get yr self in tickets and radar issues.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
looooooooooooooooooooooool r u referring to what i think u r referring too?? lol

u r kidding u r finishing on the 20th of july u monkey :cry: well life is fair u started earlier thats why i am finishing ar u ready for this yaa wahdan...... onthe 20th of august yallllllllllla beeeeeeeeeeeeeenaaaaaaaaa int his awesome weather and with the amazing chicks i have in pharmacy!!! haga zay el fol honestly.

if u go to marina i hope there are people there bec iw as there two weeks ago and let me tell u it was empty like ghost town.

i had an ok time bec i was with two of my friends and they dont swim all they do is drink ont he beach and smoke hash and thats it. talk about boring lol
I think so :D

Guess what, I really hope marina look like ghost town that will be better; I hate it when it's crowded.

Btw, I spent 4 days just like you in Alex with my friends; they were smoking hash and drinking and I was just watching and bored :D

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
wahdan i dont mean to sound like a mum lol ( i tend too for some reason i fucking hate that ) but easy on the road ok there is no rush the chicks will wait fo ru there so no need to get yr self in tickets and radar issues.
:lol: Don't worry my bro; driving fast is not my type.

But, that's the first time for me to drive to Alex :shifty:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I think so :D

Guess what, I really hope marina look like ghost town that will be better; I hate it when it's crowded.

Btw, I spent 4 days just like you in Alex with my friends; they were smoking hash and drinking and I was just watching and bored :D
welcome abroad lol!! i dontknow what they see in smoking hash begad ive tried it and i felt dumb its not cool may beyeah u feel in lala land but i dont enjoy that. drinking i can understand ok but i dont enjoy it either i just enjoy smoking my cigs and thats where it ends for me.

:lol: Don't worry my bro; driving fast is not my type.

But, that's the first time for me to drive to Alex :shifty:
oh dont worry there is nothing to it honestly, just a few tips ok:

1 there r detours on the way bec they r fixing the road

2 there are raders i dont know where exactly yaa wahdan but i know there r three on me7war lol uni here i come.

3 if u rgoing to take el 3almeen make sure u have enough fuel bec its empty, i suggest u take it in the light bec the last itme i went with my friends there wasa messed up mist we spent 45 mins going on 20km/hr until the mist settled down,

4 HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and dont think about anything not juve, not you, not uni just focus on having a good time

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
i'm off to start mission : lets bring the house down!! see u guys in a bit.

over and out.
Good luck with that :tup:

I'm at work. Feeling a little dizzy, I think its the lack of proper sleep. I've been sleeping only for 4-5 hrs these days and mostly today too. My friends have come over from my home town and I've been hanging out with them late into the night. To top it off, I've been asked to come to office at 8 instead of the usual 9...

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
welcome abroad lol!! i dontknow what they see in smoking hash begad ive tried it and i felt dumb its not cool may beyeah u feel in lala land but i dont enjoy that. drinking i can understand ok but i dont enjoy it either i just enjoy smoking my cigs and thats where it ends for me.

oh dont worry there is nothing to it honestly, just a few tips ok:

1 there r detours on the way bec they r fixing the road

2 there are raders i dont know where exactly yaa wahdan but i know there r three on me7war lol uni here i come.

3 if u rgoing to take el 3almeen make sure u have enough fuel bec its empty, i suggest u take it in the light bec the last itme i went with my friends there wasa messed up mist we spent 45 mins going on 20km/hr until the mist settled down,

4 HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and dont think about anything not juve, not you, not uni just focus on having a good time
i'm off to start mission : lets bring the house down!! see u guys in a bit.

over and out.
Thaaaaaaanks Bisco for the tips :D

Laaater broo

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
icεmαή;2056357 said:
Good luck with that :tup:

I'm at work. Feeling a little dizzy, I think its the lack of proper sleep. I've been sleeping only for 4-5 hrs these days and mostly today too. My friends have come over from my home town and I've been hanging out with them late into the night. To top it off, I've been asked to come to office at 8 instead of the usual 9...
thats annoying really bec it ruins yr sleep plan making u wake up an hour earlier to head off to work. may be u should try to nap for a bit when u get off work so u can rest and then meet up with yr friends and manage to stay awake.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I just noticed there was a football friendly betweent Anderlecht and Knokke of Belgium. Anderlecht won 11-0 scoring was inte following order:
2 goals Min 4, 31, 37 and 40.
Then scoring 1 goal at Min 56, 60, 62, 67, 68, 74, and 81

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
man bisco you brought back some good memories. . One of my fav summers was between Alex (3agamy baythash) and marina. . I especially remember this one club called summer moon (im old school lol) and bumping into 3amr diab back when he was cool. . Anyways hope you guys are all well. . I got to focus on the road. Pullin an all nighter on the way to atlanta.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Bisco / Wahdan
I want to go to Porto Marina :D
The ads they put on tv here are just amazing.
i was there just once yamen, it looks cool but i didnt have fun bec it was empty and my friends are lazy lol. u should give it a try though

I just noticed there was a football friendle betweent Anderlecht and Knokke of Belgium. Anderlecht won 11-0 scoring was inte following order:
2 goals Min 4, 31, 37 and 40.
Then scoring 1 goal at Min 56, 60, 62, 67, 68, 74, and 81
:lol: thats a training secisson

man bisco you brought back some good memories. . One of my fav summers was between Alex (3agamy baythash) and marina. . I especially remember this one club called summer moon (im old school lol) and bumping into 3amr diab back when he was cool. . Anyways hope you guys are all well. . I got to focus on the road. Pullin an all nighter on the way to atlanta.
hambon!!! lol u def are old school but thats the good stuff to be honest!! ive heard about summer moon from my friends they go there alot i've never been there bec i dont really travel alot with my friends its very rare that i go with them on a road trip. i hope u have a safe trip bro easy on the road. take care and havea good one.:beer:

you should come over again hambon.

its offical my desk top has passed away, no safe mode nothing i guess my xp went bust. thank god my brother is here so i can use his lap top to get online,.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
thanks bro. . Our house in cairo should be done aug so inshallah ima have to take full advantage of it. . Will def hit you up. . And maybe byrone and boz can sharafoona . .

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
thanks bro. . Our house in cairo should be done aug so inshallah ima have to take full advantage of it. . Will def hit you up. . And maybe byrone and boz can sharafoona . .
hambon thats great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u should def hit me up and i hope boz and byrone come over here soon. gio might be coming over this summer i'm very excited about this but he just needs to confirm with me and we r set.

icεmαή;2056383 said:
Maybe yamen should give us all a free copy of Windows 7. After all we are fellow Juventus fans :D
looooooooooooooool i second that asif. we r in soo much trouble with yamen now :snoop:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 725)