Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Oh and the cops are not that irresponsible. If you drink and drive, you deserve the consequences. Can't feel bad for anyone in that situation.
Well I drank before I drove. And wasn't really suffering from it. I basically got busted for not putting on a blinker into my parking lot. The cop explained the situation then he was like "Have you been drinking". I was like "Yes, but I live here". And pointed to my building. He was like "Well I think we've both learned a valuable lesson tonight". I said "agreed". That's what I get for going to play pass the guitar with the hippies at 2am.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Oh, comon'. Now you're just jealous. I got my Juventus Member renewal pack in the mail this week, and you just wish this enclosed bit of swag was addressed to you instead of me before the Zenit match:
I'm sorry swag, I received my package on the day of the match against Zenit. His goal that night was for me!! FOR ME!!!!!!

Sep 26, 2007
Well I drank before I drove. And wasn't really suffering from it. I basically got busted for not putting on a blinker into my parking lot. The cop explained the situation then he was like "Have you been drinking". I was like "Yes, but I live here". And pointed to my building. He was like "Well I think we've both learned a valuable lesson tonight". I said "agreed". That's what I get for going to play pass the guitar with the hippies at 2am.
Drank before you drove.....Isn't that still driving under the influence? It is what it is. I lost one of my best friend to someone driving under the influence 4 months ago so I hope you did learn a valuable lesson. Just take care of yourself. No one is invincible.

I'm frickin' starving. It's been me, my head ache, and flash cards all morning. Time to inject something not too good for me.
What you need to do next time you go out drinking is fix yourself a big cup of hot chocolate before you call it a night. I learned that while I was in Spain and I think they might be onto something with it.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Drank before you drove.....Isn't that still driving under the influence? It is what it is. I lost one of my best friend to someone driving under the influence 4 months ago so I hope you did learn a valuable lesson. Just take care of yourself. No one is invincible.

What you need to do next time you go out drinking is fix yourself a big cup of hot chocolate before you call it a night. I learned that while I was in Spain and I think they might be onto something with it.
Well my simple rule is if I'm too drunk to drive I don't drive. I took it pretty easy last night so the head ache in the morning was surprising, probably dehydration. I'll try the cocoa thing. Thanks for the advice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 743)