icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
it does happen often, but it has never happened to me. I've been working for over 2 years now and I've never worked for more than 10 hrs a day ever. I guess now I'll find out how it works in the 'real' world...

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
I'm going to enjoy college as much as possible. The working world looks so boring.
It is, if you are stuck up in the wrong place. What I've learned is that you shouldn't take the first job you are offered. I'm planning to go back to college in an year or two.

@ Iceman: 3 days left man! Are you excited?
:weee: :weee: I'll be celebrating it right here... Friday, November 21st, 20:45 GMT...
you smoke Ze?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
icεmαή;1808643 said:
It is, if you are stuck up in the wrong place. What I've learned is that you shouldn't take the first job you are offered. I'm planning to go back to college in an year or two.
I hear that.

:weee: :weee: I'll be celebrating it right here... Friday, November 21st, 20:45 GMT...
you smoke Ze?
I don't but I do like tobacco though :D

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
I didn't even realize that someone else had asked him lol. I am really excited for him though, I've been looking at his countdown for a month now lol.

@Iceman: Why did you stop anyway?
During the build up to the Juve-Real game, I promised to quit smoking for a month if Juve won. We were in a slump, and I didn't think we'd win to be honest. But we did and I had to keep my promise. It has all been worth it though.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
icεmαή;1808647 said:
During the build up to the Juve-Real game, I promised to quit smoking for a month if Juve won. We were in a slump, and I didn't think we'd win to be honest. But we did and I had to keep my promise. It has all been worth it though.
Good man :tup:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
icεmαή;1808650 said:
Chewing tobacco??
You don't smoke hookah either?
Na no chewing tobacco but I do like snus. It's one of the 'healthiest' forms of tobacco but it's just so hard to get around here so I rarely ever get my hands on it. I can go weeks without tobacco so I do it occasionally; cigars, snus, hookah, and my favorite: Lucky Strikes.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

icεmαή;1808643 said:
Another one like me. :weee:

I've been working for 5 years and the last 2-3 years I've been saying this year, I'm going back to college. :p

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
Na no chewing tobacco but I do like snus. It's one of the 'healthiest' forms of tobacco but it's just so hard to get around here so I rarely ever get my hands on it. I can go weeks without tobacco so I do it occasionally; cigars, snus, hookah, and my favorite: Lucky Strikes.
I've never smoked Lucky Strikes, but I love the design of the packet...

Another one like me. :weee:

I've been working for 5 years and the last 2-3 years I've been saying this year, I'm going back to college. :p
There are a lot of people like us. Its pretty difficult to quit your job one day and go back to college. I'm pretty sure if I don't do it next year or the year after, then I'm never gonna do it. So :xfinger:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
ßüякε;1808439 said:
The reason i bought mine was because they excelled in virtually every area in that year's consumer reports magazine, which is nonprofit and unbiased.

I don't know if they have Consumer Reports magazine in Europe or not, but it's the shit.
Jaizus, first the formal video dedication and now you read consumer reports? Who are you turning into? :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 578)