giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
How are things going in the ER??
If you want to last there you need to be :burke: (although I don't drink at all).

Every day there it's :rndh: and the scenes are :inter:.

Yesterday I had a 24hrs shift there and I was :hellyes: .

The corruption here is tremendous, but hey why am I telling you that, like you don't have that problem over there in Venezuela as well? :money:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
If you want to last there you need to be :burke: (although I don't drink at all).

Every day there it's :rndh: and the scenes are :inter:.

Yesterday I had a 24hrs shift there and I was :hellyes: .

The corruption here is tremendous, but hey why am I telling you that, like you don't have that problem over there in Venezuela as well? :money:
:lol: the way you told that story with smilies was cute!

Yep here most people have a masters in corruption haha. But how do you have corruption in a hospital?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
:lol: the way you told that story with smilies was cute!

Yep here most people have a masters in corruption haha. But how do you have corruption in a hospital?
Hahah @ masters in corruption.

Well it is plain and simple , the whole Serbian health system is corrupted as hell.
There is a tariff for the patients in some hospitals despite the fact that Serbian health system is free. The wages in a health department are extremely low, for example in ER (which should be the top priority medical center) the doctor earns something like 600Euros per month and nurses 320 Euros. The prices are nearly the same as they are in the EU countries. So just imagine that misery. On the other hand a manager in some bank here earns 1200-1600 Euros per month.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Hahah @ masters in corruption.

Well it is plain and simple , the whole Serbian health system is corrupted as hell.
There is a tariff for the patients in some hospitals despite the fact that Serbian health system is free. The wages in a health department are extremely low, for example in ER (which should be the top priority medical center) the doctor earns something like 600Euros per month and nurses 320 Euros. The prices are nearly the same as they are in the EU countries. So just imagine that misery. On the other hand a manager in some bank here earns 1200-1600 Euros per month.
Wow. That's crazy! Doctors who work in public hospitals are underpaid here as well, and it sucks because being a doctor is their passion but it doesn't give them enough to feel their family each month.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 911)