Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
do you know any reliable ai detector? i received a recommendation for this, i'm yet to test it extensively: https://gptzero.me/
i put a few paragraphs of a suspicious article in it, it said that there was a 95% chance that it was written by an ai lol. yet to test it with text 100% created by a human.

any other suggestions would be welcome.

Test it on all Lions post.

I'm convinced it'd an AI trying to learn human sense of humour.

And failing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
nah bro embrace it. it's you chance to meet lots of lonely depressed girls/guys. good time to get sex or meet someone.

also, make it fun at work if allowed. do secret santa but put crazy rules to make it fun (ex: give chocolate themed socks)
Actually did end up having sex and I do feel better. With my chocolate socks on

- - - Updated - - -

Lol I'm actually serious, I'm 40 now. I'd say maybe 21-35 never enjoyed it. Can tolerate it or enjoy now but that's probably lifestyle change, I live more rural.
Good to know dude. Its a framing thing tbh. @U Picciriddu is right actually I've decided I'm gonna get over whatever the fuck it is and enjoy Christmas. Fuck the nonsense

Jun 16, 2020
Actually did end up having sex and I do feel better. With my chocolate socks on

- - - Updated - - -

Good to know dude. Its a framing thing tbh. @U Picciriddu is right actually I've decided I'm gonna get over whatever the fuck it is and enjoy Christmas. Fuck the nonsense
Enjoy those days man. We usually celebrate Christmas one day with friends and one day with family. Dress nice, eat some good foods, make the children happy with gifts. I like it more than NYE where most people are just getting drunk.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Lol I'm actually serious, I'm 40 now. I'd say maybe 21-35 never enjoyed it. Can tolerate it or enjoy now but that's probably lifestyle change, I live more rural.
are you getting to the stage where a unknown car goes past your property and you daydream it's a robber and u will shoot them because they stepped on your property?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Meh. I've worn a second prosthetic penis for years. I was AI before AI. :stuckup:

are you getting to the stage where a unknown car goes past your property and you daydream it's a robber and u will shoot them because they stepped on your property?
You Canadians need to stop coming down to the meth lab downstairs and picking up our habits.

What kind of tomatoes do you have growing? Heirloom? Or a medley?
Oh, my tomatoes are a medley alright.

My tomatoes bring all the cats to the yard

Damn right they're better than yours

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What kind of tomatoes do you have growing? Heirloom? Or a medley?
Traditional heirloom that you can grow outside (Moneymaker, Alicante), some plum varieties from Italy that you can grow in full or half cover. I don't know what medley is unless you just mean a mix? If you mean cherry and grape varieties then yeah you can just stick them in a pot and basically anyone can grow them with at least some success.

Shop bought tomatoes here generally taste like nothing because the normal priced ones are grown in Spain and Morocco. This time of year you invariably can't buy anything else.

Jun 16, 2020
Since elections entertainment and the victim-role in society here has skyrocketed.

For example, woke teachers who the next morning already complained on X that 7 year olds in their class were afraid that they are going to get kicked out of the country. Obviously nobody with common sense believes that 7 year olds were in front of the tv at 10PM discussing politics with their parents.

Other just dumb and not well thought trough narratives, such as interviewing someone from Curacao (one of the Dutch islands in the Caribbean) and asking if that person is afraid to get kicked out. They can’t return for fucks sake their island is literally The Netherlands, they’re here for generations and have Dutch passports.

State funded television and specifically the people who work there are almost crying, because Wilders want to cut those funds. He doesn’t believe in state funded television.

Protests against the result of election, with one fragment of a transboy afraid of hugging a Wilders voter.

Some statistics that Wilders it populair at people with a migration background, for the simple reason that they’re conservative just like him and he distanced himself from his anti-Islam rhetorics. His party will never be pro-Islam, but they state that there are more pressing issues which is true.

To paint a picture: I’d say that 75/80% of the country is curious what will happen, and there’s a relatively small group of gluten-free moccachino drinking people with happy socks in a vegan bar in Amsterdam who make it seem like Hitler took over here. I understand that people don’t like him, I didn’t vote for him either, but it’s all a bit exaggerated and fake.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
there’s a relatively small group of gluten-free moccachino drinking people with happy socks in a vegan bar in Amsterdam who make it seem like Hitler took over here. I understand that people don’t like him, I didn’t vote for him either, but it’s all a bit exaggerated and fake.
Those types are everywhere unfortunately. With varying degrees of shame or not when they publicly open their mouths in context.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Since elections entertainment and the victim-role in society here has skyrocketed.

For example, woke teachers who the next morning already complained on X that 7 year olds in their class were afraid that they are going to get kicked out of the country. Obviously nobody with common sense believes that 7 year olds were in front of the tv at 10PM discussing politics with their parents.

Other just dumb and not well thought trough narratives, such as interviewing someone from Curacao (one of the Dutch islands in the Caribbean) and asking if that person is afraid to get kicked out. They can’t return for fucks sake their island is literally The Netherlands, they’re here for generations and have Dutch passports.

State funded television and specifically the people who work there are almost crying, because Wilders want to cut those funds. He doesn’t believe in state funded television.

Protests against the result of election, with one fragment of a transboy afraid of hugging a Wilders voter.

Some statistics that Wilders it populair at people with a migration background, for the simple reason that they’re conservative just like him and he distanced himself from his anti-Islam rhetorics. His party will never be pro-Islam, but they state that there are more pressing issues which is true.

To paint a picture: I’d say that 75/80% of the country is curious what will happen, and there’s a relatively small group of gluten-free moccachino drinking people with happy socks in a vegan bar in Amsterdam who make it seem like Hitler took over here. I understand that people don’t like him, I didn’t vote for him either, but it’s all a bit exaggerated and fake.
It is the same just about everywhere.

There is often a highly vocal majority on the left that pretends that it is open minded and for all but really if you don't 100% agree with their opinion they show their bigotry and close mindedness. There is always the sensationalism when a new leader with right of centre leanings is elected and it is made out that things are going to wildly change and they will do abhorrent things. I remember people in this country genuinely believing hat Trump would start a nuclear war.

The ironic thing is that it is the actions of these groups and a media that bends over backwards to gain favour with them that push people towards the populist parties.

The sad thing is that people who don't share their views are almost treated as being from the far right and the barriers come up. When what should happen is that there should be some understanding of the situation that has led to people voting this way and finding a common solution to issues facing the country.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
There are 2 paradoxes that haunt me:
1. the freezer has 12 egg spots, while common egg cartons have 10 eggs inside, always feels like something is missing;
2. the cat food tastes are getting weirder and weirder. Today I had to pick between beef or Atlantic salmon. Feels so unnatural, you'd need at least 10 cats working as a team to kill a cow and even the most intelligent cats probably couldnt operate a fishing boat to get to an Atlantic salmon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 907)