Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
You can easily replace both. Dell have some good XPS models. Check them out.
Had to get the parts aftermarket cuz for some reason original parts were hard to come by. And now the replacements are gone too, or at least that's my guess. It's over 5 years old and I'm fed up of the inconvenience, so time for a replacement.

I'll check them out, thanks.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Had to get the parts aftermarket cuz for some reason original parts were hard to come by. And now the replacements are gone too, or at least that's my guess. It's over 5 years old and I'm fed up of the inconvenience, so time for a replacement.

I'll check them out, thanks.
I got a dell latitude 5500 from work and I really like it. Super fast and sleek. Might be on the expensive side for a regular laptop but it’s reliable and the battery lasts forever.

I’d definitely consider dell in general tho, I think their stuff seems boring but it’s pretty reliable from my experiences with them

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I got a dell latitude 5500 from work and I really like it. Super fast and sleek. Might be on the expensive side for a regular laptop but it’s reliable and the battery lasts forever.

I’d definitely consider dell in general tho, I think their stuff seems boring but it’s pretty reliable from my experiences with them
Yeah I know, Dells are solid. Just trying to get away with something cheaper

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Anyone used pomodoro technique? Does it really make you more productive, and is there something better?

- - - Updated - - -

No budget or size requirements. Lol but I liked the price of the Acer, which is why I asked about that one. As long as it's not a piece of junk it doesn't have to be fancy.

When you steal you gotta go for the top stuff!
Good for what they cost. Asus too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 953)