swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Got cable for the first time in a while. Turn it on and the first commercial I see

First, kudos to you for realizing that all the cord-cutting evangelists were just walking into a trap. Just as telecom companies found ways to collect more of your money after you cut your land line, the media companies are gonna nickel-and-dime your ass with streaming packages until you realize your bill is bigger than you paid with a cable subscription.

Second, jiggle queens are celebrating the decline of human longevity. As fast as Peter Thiel can plan for humans to live to 200, America is at the forefront of finding ways for everyone to die of cardiovascular disease, if not from a morbidity related to COVID-19, by age 50.

Basically, Silicon Valley has stopped working on life extension. It is now working on increasing the number of tubs of ice cream you can consume in a lifetime.

Damn, can't do shit without electricity. No power from around 7am.
Where are you gonna store all your tubs of ice cream?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Where are you gonna store all your tubs of ice cream?
I had one tub and gave it to the kids for breakfast.
Normally they get to eat candy or ice-cream on Saturdays only.
This is like the first blackout they are experiencing. So it's very exciting for them.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Any tuzzers living on the coast of Oregon?

Covid 19 done cancelled my trip to Iceland and before I book again, I'm thinking of doing a trip down the Oregon coast instead. Plenty of time to plan, who the fuck knows what's next with Corona caused travel restrictions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1209)