swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Jun 6, 2015
No i didn't know (At least not before get drunk):D

Yes my Finnish ex-girlfriend when i did an erasmus in Helsinki, who made me discover some of the local traditions.
She certainly had her priorities right in terms of the most important Finnish traditions, kalsarikännit is right up there with sauna. You can even combine the two for the ultimate Finnish experience.

Apr 17, 2013
She certainly had her priorities right in terms of the most important Finnish traditions, kalsarikännit is right up there with sauna. You can even combine the two for the ultimate Finnish experience.
Kalsarikannit experience was easier than the Sauna. :agree:.

Sauna is a culture who was unknown to me, it took time time to learn how to use a sauna in an enjoyable way. The 1st time it was horrible, i went in poorly ventilated saunas where it was very uncomfortable due to the lack of oxygen, .Fortunately the following times I went to another place much better and when your body gets used it becomes enjoyable to alternate cycle of the heat sessions in a sauna and the cooling down sessions in a shower
I noticed also that Finn doesn't speak much, but as soon as he enters in a sauna everyone starts to chat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1167)