IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Coffee is nasty, tea is clearly the superior choice.

I thought you were in the clear with all of this already?
I got a test at 3 months and it was negative. However, doctors are extra cautious and asked me for an additional test.

I seem to have been infected by a virus but all the tests they've done have come back negative so :boh: I still don't know what happened to me.

- - - Updated - - -

So if you were found positive, you're gonna let us all at Tuz know right?
Sure I would

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I got a test at 3 months and it was negative. However, doctors are extra cautious and asked me for an additional test.

I seem to have been infected by a virus but all the tests they've done have come back negative so :boh: I still don't know what happened to me.
you sure this isn't psychological? people underestimate how strong the placebo effect can be

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
R
Reminds me...how does one get stressed by food/eating/diet? First and only time I heard that was on Tuz and from multiple people.
Aren’t you American? Half the population is obese... and somehow still America is home of the #FatAcceptance and #HealthyAtEverySize movements. Half the nation stresses about eating and diet.

So you end up with morbidly obese lifestyle counsellors like this one counselling against weight loss. And blaming “fatphobia” on colonialism. Lol

https://www.inquirer.com/news/sonal...dy-acceptance-sexuality-therapy-20190703.html

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Aren’t you American? Half the population is obese... and somehow still America is home of the #FatAcceptance and #HealthyAtEverySize movements. Half the nation stresses about eating and diet.

So you end up with morbidly obese lifestyle counsellors like this one counselling against weight loss. And blaming “fatphobia” on colonialism. Lol

https://www.inquirer.com/news/sonal...dy-acceptance-sexuality-therapy-20190703.html
That hilarity has more to do with body image, "shame," and stress eating. And less SJWs in South.

Reading people saying eating "healthy moderate" amounts of sugar instead of low amounts because of stress was a first.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That hilarity has more to do with body image, "shame," and stress eating. And less SJWs in South.

Reading people saying eating "healthy moderate" amounts of sugar instead of low amounts because of stress was a first.
:tup:

The current conflict between America’s Diet Culture and the Fat Acceptance/body positivity movement is hilarious.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It’s really not that big of a deal. You guys freak out over some loud group that is super small in numbers and you have basically no chances of running into. Large majority of fat people know they’re fat and that it’s not healthy.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It’s really not that big of a deal. You guys freak out over some loud group that is super small in numbers and you have basically no chances of running into. Large majority of fat people know they’re fat and that it’s not healthy.
Freak out? Nah. It’s funny. That’s all.

And it’s far more prevalent amongst young people of University age than you are suggesting. Good thing is that when they get past adolescence, most people realize that it’s unhealthy and at least try to work on it.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
:tup:

The current conflict between America’s Diet Culture and the Fat Acceptance/body positivity movement is hilarious.
Also has to do with this gen's everyone is a prince or princess feel good movement.

Instead of fixing one's weakness and embracing discomfort and hormesis to grow, they come up with excues and blame the world.

Doesn't matter what someone weighs, to each their own...unless there are medical issues like with morbidly obese people where you're literally facing death. Enabling that...

That article... :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, also true. World of clickbaits and sensationalism

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Freak out? Nah. It’s funny. That’s all.

And it’s far more prevalent amongst young people of University age than you are suggesting. Good thing is that when they get past adolescence, most people realize that it’s unhealthy and at least try to work on it.
yeah, I do agree that it’s mostly college chicks. Also weird how it’s more of a female thing. I guess they’re held to a different standard when it comes to looks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 749)