Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I heard stem cell hair therapy is not too far away anymore. Will likely cost only in the 5-10k range and work a lot better than current transplants.
ideally the end goal of hair treatments is to get people to grow back their own hair, but honestly that could be >30 years away.
Next big step forward is hair cloning, hair transplants are restricted based on the subjects donor area (the hair on the back and sides of the head) if you start losing those then you are fucked, if they perfect hair cloning then you have a basically unlimited supply of hair to put in ur head. Cloning is not far off, but will be very expensive for a while. time in running out for me, my temples are scared of my eyebrows apparently and are retreating quickly.

Also, you kinda need to take Finasteride for a transplant to be really good, otherwise all the non transplanted hair would fall out and you would just have the transplanted hair.

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Also, you kinda need to take Finasteride for a transplant to be really good, otherwise all the non transplanted hair would fall out and you would just have the transplanted hair.
Didn't Rooney manage to bald through like two sets of hair transpants? Also Finasteride breaks your pee-pee. If you lose your hair, just accept it like a man

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
As far as climbing goes, the dude is on a different level. Super hero type of athlete.

Also, check out The Dawn Wall. Also Cap, but a different route with different challenges.
He’s definitely a wild guy. Not many have the guts to do stuff like this, even less at this level of difficulty, and most who do are dead now, like Dean Potter (didn’t die soloing, instead wingsuit crash).

He’s impressively strong too, for the style of climber he is, not like the top boulderers and sport climbers, but still impressive.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
yea it seems odd baldness hasnt yet been cured considering ppl will pay anything to look better
You'd think lots of rich white men a la Jeff Bezos would have a say....

:lol3: But this guy is inspiring. Check his movie, Free Solo.
I can't celebrate that anymore than a guy who can't get off unless he is banging prostitutes with AIDS.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
He’s definitely a wild guy. Not many have the guts to do stuff like this, even less at this level of difficulty, and most who do are dead now, like Dean Potter (didn’t die soloing, instead wingsuit crash).

He’s impressively strong too, for the style of climber he is, not like the top boulderers and sport climbers, but still impressive.
Not many are stupid to do stuff like this either.

And insecure esp in Mt Everest climbers' case where Sherpas do the work and then they show off on Instagram.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

What do you think about Adam Ondra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)