Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Stranded near Vancouver Island. Only thing he managed to take with him was his axe.

Angry at mother nature, he's been chopping trees ever since.
Have you watched that survival show “Alone”? Lunatics.

- - - Updated - - -

Gently down the stream?
Real men row upstream. Both ways

- - - Updated - - -

i hope it sunk

- - - Updated - - -

but can you be a tiny houseboat?
Thank you, love. :heart:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
Greta and all the flags that agree with her can suck my enormous dick.

You can't have an industrialized country without polluting, that's the trade off. I want you all hypocrites to stop using cars, trains, planes, etc and start riding a bike everywhere. Also, stop using smartphones, computers and other electronics since they're made of plastic and other materials made from an industrial process.

Also, stop eating meat, vegan faggots.

Just my two cents.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

You can't have an industrialized country without polluting, that's the trade off. I want you all hypocrites to stop using cars, trains, planes, etc and start riding a bike everywhere. Also, stop using smartphones, computers and other electronics since they're made of plastic and other materials made from an industrial process.

Just my two cents.
MarvelousUnluckyGuppy-size_restricted.gif

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Just my two cents.
My tax dollars drone strike brown people. Am I a hypocrite for not fiirebombing the nearest mosque?

Jun 6, 2015

Just my two cents.
Can I walk?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 608)