lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
lol
The only valid climate study that I refer to is IPCC report. By the way that's what Greta also referred to in her congressional testimony. Your science?

So please spare us with your opinions of what's scientific and what not.
So she refers to a climate study that examines global warming in the context of how habitable Earth will be for the brown hordes in 2100 after the industrious people have died out or got genocided? It will self-regulate back down I mean look at Africa, their emissions are miniscule. This is how earth regulates itself, pretty smart huh?
yYVnlOl.png

Last edited:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
So she refers to a climate study that examines global warming in the context of how habitable Earth will be for the brown hordes in 2100 after the industrious people have died out or got genocided? It will self-regulate back down I mean look at Africa, their emissions are miniscule. This is how earth regulates itself, pretty smart huh?
yYVnlOl.png
You do realize that you're as big a joke as everydayfeminism, right?

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
yYVnlOl.png
Not if my complexion ends up like that.

AllegriGOAT

Jul 30, 2019

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
"Climate change is not real, Earth is flat, plastic polution is fake news, infinite growth with finite resources is possible etc."
Ok, employees of Koch industries, please leave this forum, planet and universe.
Greta FTW.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1086)