X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You Americans only know her for a day since she came over the pond to give a random speech, she has been terrorizing my country for a year already and she is responsible basically for another upcoming wave of taxes and bans for end-consumers, while the lower class is hit the hardest. Germans are gullible retards that love to follow a leader with simple solutions for fabricated problems, based on fantasy assumptions such as Germany being a major contributor of the climate change. So while Indians shit out coal-fired power stations, Chinese drown in smog, Muricans are world leaders in fracking, the fucking germans let their children skip school on Fridays to shove down 35000€ electric cuckboxes down a blue collar worker's throat while their moms keep their SUV. It's only a matter of time till certain political forces will return. I hate current Zeitgeist.
someone on fox news called her a retard

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
master troll is trolling 16 year olds now.
>Greta is to be taken as seriously as any qualified scientist or major politician
>BAD ORANGE MAN INSULTED A LITTLE GIRL IMPEACH NOWWWWWWWWW

I genuinely feel sorry for Greta as her antifa parents broke her little soul and scared her to bits which is probably not any less destructive as being sexually abused as a child. I just want to know where the fuck greens and leftists take the arrogance from to believe that the earth can be destroyed by something as short-lived as mankind. Oh noez, in 50 years the ice caps will melt. Yea well, in a million and 50 years Africa will freeze, in 10 million and 50 years the Mount Everest will be a valley and so on. The planet will be fine. All that climate nazis want is having the power and control over people, giving orders, handing out bans while maintaining the moral highground and pointing fingers.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
>Greta is to be taken as seriously as any qualified scientist or major politician

I genuinely feel sorry for Greta as her antifa parents broke her little soul and scared her to bits which is probably not any less destructive as being sexually abused as a child. I just want to know where the fuck greens and leftists take the arrogance from to believe that the earth can be destroyed by something as short-lived as mankind. Oh noez, in 50 years the ice caps will melt. Yea well, in a million and 50 years Africa will freeze, in 10 million and 50 years the Mount Everest will be a valley and so on. The planet will be fine. All that climate nazis want is having the power and control over people, giving orders, handing out bans while maintaining the moral highground and pointing fingers.
what a stupid argument. so because the earth will still be here in a million years = lulz climate change is globalist conspiracy.

you know the earth doesnt have to explode for pollution and trash to negatively effect the health and lives of billions of people.

Sure there are exxagerations on that side but being climate and sustainability conscious are very good things.

is there not a complete scientific consensus among those who work in relevant fields that climate change is a huge issue? but no hurr durr lgortudor disagrees.

i just want to know where the fuck idiots like you feel arrogant enough to think you know something more

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

This is certainly the logic of a man who believes in science. Keep it up :tup:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Nice trolling bro.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
You mix up science and vice.com
lol
The only valid climate study that I refer to is IPCC report. By the way that's what Greta also referred to in her congressional testimony. Your science?
in 50 years the ice caps will melt. Yea well, in a million and 50 years Africa will freeze, in 10 million and 50 years the Mount Everest will be a valley and so on.
So please spare us with your opinions of what's scientific and what not.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It’s possible to both think climate change is a real problem the world is facing, and find Greta annoying for her histrionics...

It doesn’t have to be one or the other.
complaining about a little girl who is passionate about global climate change and is actually trying to do something about it, is a little bitch move and offers nothing of value.

they’re not even saying they find her annoying, they’re saying no serious action needs to be taken.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
It’s possible to both think climate change is a real problem the world is facing, and find Greta annoying for her histrionics...
:agree:

Personally i haven't heard of climate change and that it was a real problem - not until Greta came along and told me. Now that they are aware of the problem, scientists and politicians can work out ideas on how to make it stop. I'm positive they'll act quick, even if it's just to avoid having to listen to more of her smartass speeches.

Jun 6, 2015

Her parents have nothing to do with Antifa. Greta is the one who has influenced her parents to live a more sustainable life not the other way around. It's arrogant to think that humans emitting tens of gigatons of Co2 in to the atmosphere has no effect on climate. The world won't be destroyed, but the living conditions will worsen for many. What happens in a million or 10 million years isn't really relevant at the moment, what happens in the next 50-100 years is. Wouldn't you agree?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Personally i haven't heard of climate change and that it was a real problem - not until Greta came along and told me. Now that they are aware of the problem, scientists and politicians can work out ideas on how to make it stop. I'm positive they'll act quick, even if it's just to avoid having to listen to more of her smartass speeches.
Climate has been a major issue within the scientific community for 30 plus years. No one has really done much since we all agreed it was a problem back in 1992.

You don’t actually have to listen to Greta’s speeches. I haven’t listened to a single one.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Climate has been a major issue within the scientific community for 30 plus years. No one has really done much since we all agreed it was a problem back in 1992.

You don’t actually have to listen to Greta’s speeches. I haven’t listened to a single one.
Ignoring this passionate young activist? You fascist, you. ;)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

It doesn’t have to be one or the other.
One persons histrionics are another’s passion. Many say the same things about the anti school shooting kids in the US.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

you need a strong womyn warrior who is not afraid to sass the patriarchy in order to win over the femcells

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 757)