X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Texting this girl fairly casual and she just slips in "my room is never clean...there is always lube on things" :shifty:

Trying to think of something clever to hit back with without just straight asking when shes trying to fuck

It was a weird comment too like i get shes not trying to waste time but wtf is she doing in there jesus

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Texting this girl fairly casual and she just slips in "my room is never clean...there is always lube on things" :shifty:

Trying to think of something clever to hit back with without just straight asking when shes trying to fuck

It was a weird comment too like i get shes not trying to waste time but wtf is she doing in there jesus
“Lol, sounds just like my dick, wanna see it?”

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Mine is clean, but you should still bring the lube

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I have to wait until I get paid first.

- - - Updated - - -

@Kyle

https://www.eater.com/2019/4/29/185...impossible-foods-expansion-restaurants-demand

"Rather than completely remove the vegetarian burger option from Ruby’s two New York City locations, Sykes replaced Impossible’s fake meat with a version from its competitor Beyond Meat. But Ruby’s customers weren’t into the switch. 'A number of people' came to order an Impossible Burger, Sykes says. When informed of the Beyond Meat replacement, they turned around and left. "

Take from that what you will, but it could still be a decent investment. I'm sure there's something to be said to being first too.
hmmm I don't think Impossible is a public company yet. Will have to look into that.

- - - Updated - - -

Be direct or funny.
This is my method but with chicks i have not had intercourse with yet I often air on the safe side of funny, not making a joke unless i am very sure it will go over well.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
hmmm I don't think Impossible is a public company yet. Will have to look into that.

- - - Updated - - -

This is my method but with chicks i have not had intercourse with yet I often air on the safe side of funny, not making a joke unless i am very sure it will go over well.
I meant it mostly for the part where the customers just turned away instead when offered with it :p. But, well...
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/02/beyond-meat-ipo.html

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

If you just tell her you want to have intercourse that's both safe and funny

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

Just tell her „No problem, my room looks the same.“. This is funny or honest.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Ordered a German - Japanese Langenscheidt.

Trying to learn some basics. If i only wasn't so impatient...
Great! I expect you to explain these game shows to me...

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/r3ngyj/japanese-game-show-hand-jobs

Whatever you do, just don't mention the formaldehyde in your room.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
It's amazing how many "cafes" here don't know how to make espresso.

You're lucky if you get crema.

Also funny: when you order an espresso, some ask, "a shot of espresso?"

- - - Updated - - -

This barrista didn't even know what it was when I asked if theirs comes with crema . Told me where the cream is lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 322)