HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
You should come to NYC

The demand for talented creatives never subsides
well i am still in italia and europe and i started to feel what you say. but i am in contact with creative artists from "DONDA" kanya west and "off white" Virgil abloh, so lets see. am not big fan of living in america but, i guess i started not to care if there is great opportunity appear to me.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
You have to go where the opportunity and moneys are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
my brother, i'm hustling everyday. its difficult and exciting moment in my life. its not enough to be friend and respected from powerful people, i hustle for big thing to happen.

and i know it is matter of time.. inchallah :)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Are expensive wines really worth it?
No.

Blind taste tests have been done with pro wine drinkers and their guesses were all over the place.

Here in the US you get the biggest bang for the buck with the very affordable Chilean and Argie wines. Not sure what their prices are in Europe.

Better yet - and this is for fellow health geeks - stick to the distilled stuff, the healthier alt (red wine being healthy isn't true).

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
No.

Blind taste tests have been done with pro wine drinkers and their guesses were all over the place.

Here in the US you get the biggest bang for the buck with the very affordable Chilean and Argie wines. Not sure what their prices are in Europe.

Better yet - and this is for fellow health geeks - stick to the distilled stuff, the healthier alt (red wine being healthy isn't true).

Brunello is very affordable in Europe. If it's that expensive in the US, I wouldn't buy it.

But in general I do agree with your first point. The differences between wines is not as large as some people would have you believe. I don't pretend to be great at tasting wine either.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Into the second bottle of wine, relaxing by the fire, pond-side at 1:30 in the morning. Lol
You should take a picture of your feet up and the wine glass with a dumb caption like "my view tonight" then post it to instagram like the bitch you are.

- - - Updated - - -

Are expensive wines really worth it?
Depends. Are you an instagram hoe?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You pay for the tannins, not the grape or the terroir it was bred from
Plenty of whites are weak on tannin yet expensive. It's hard to say. French wines and their 600 dollar wooden barrel do taste differently. I can't really say there's no difference between cheap and expensive wines. However, I do think that quality wines can be bought for 15-25 euros per bottle.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Plenty of whites are weak on tannin yet expensive. It's hard to say. French wines and their 600 dollar wooden barrel do taste differently. I can't really say there's no difference between cheap and expensive wines. However, I do think that quality wines can be bought for 15-25 euros per bottle.
Even some 10€ wines can be good but normally they cost 20€+ in here (and alcohol/wines are expensive here).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1317)